Marbella PII

****Lacey's POV****

I decided to have a pool day to calm down after the past few days. Most people had come back to Essex but seen as how I didn't come till later I decided I stay out there. Lauren and our group were still out there so I wasn't all alone out here.

I was wearing a burgundy swimsuit with a lace top and I had a kimono at the side of me in case I got too hot.

I was scrolling through twitter when I saw a few statuses from Megan that got me quite mad.

@meganmckenna: How come some girl thinks she can still have something with my man after a little fling two years ago? Get your life together

Who did she think she is? I sat there for a while and contemplated what I was going to do when I got a FaceTime call from Courtney. I accepted it and propped my phone up on the pillow.

"Girls what's happening?" I asked when I saw Chloe and Courtney appear with Myles and Taylor. "Hello boys"

"Hi girly. What's going on with you? I'm jealous of your tan." Courtney said.

"Thank you. I'm just having a relaxing day. I haven't really seen anyone since I had that chat with Chloe and Pete."

"Did you see what she put on twitter?" Myles asked. "That was so obviously about you."

"Yeah. I don't want that guy back and even if I did I wouldn't claim him and make it seem like I had him. I've made it clear that he's my past and I've been with lots of guys since him."

"It's not pathetic really."

"Taylor did you miss Chloe?"

"Yeah of course I did. Though I feel like she's been in another country for most of our relationship so far."

"That's the price you pay for a beautiful girl like her."

"When do you come back?" Courtney asked.

"I catch a flight tonight and I should be back in Essex early this evening. I'm going to go out and have one last explore before I catch the flight back."

"Anyway we better get back to doing some work. Love you babes."

"Love you all. See you later."

*****

I made my way out of the villa and decided to go and have a little adventure in the hill areas around the resort. I was halfway round when I stopped and found a little restaurant in the corner. I made my way in and stopped when I found Chloe and Lauren with all the boys at a table.

"Hello all." I said and sat on the chair next to Tommy. "You all soaking up these rays?"

"Yeah. I heard you're going back to Essex today so you better make the most of it." Chloe said.

"I am. I'm planning on going to catch up with them all at the club tonight and I know it's going to be so awkward."

"Why?"

"Megan is going and I know that she's going to bring it up. I heard she made up with Chloe as well which means all the tension will be between us."