Season Finale

****Lacey's POV****

It was date night again for me and Sam after everything as we just needed some time for us. Over these past couple of days we've been going out quite a lot and he's been busy so it's nice to just be on our own.

I had chose a nice plunging shirt and my jeans.

"This is actually my favourite restaurant you know." I told him. "You picked well."

"Really this is my favourite. I love Japanese food."

"I've actually never met a guy like you Sam. Usually all my guys have took me out for like a steak or pub lunch, which don't get me wrong I love but I do like a little treat."

"Well what can I say you've never dated anyone like me."

They served us some food and we had a little try of each other's food before we waited for the next course.

"So Thank you for sticking up for me the other night." I told him. "It was nice to have someone sticking up for me."

"Well you was in the right and I think they both could see that. Dan was very nervous."

"Either way it felt nice to have someone in my corner except from my sister."

"I'll always stick up for you babe." He said and grabbed my hand. "So I'm not going to see you for a while as I'm going away for work. But before we know it the wedding will be here and we can go away."

"I actually can't wait. I need to get away and just feel that ocean breeze and get my tan on again."

"This will actually be like our first family holiday together."

"It will be nice."

"So I know we've been hanging around with your sister a lot so I just wanted to know what she thinks about us. I know she's an important part of your life."

"She loves you. Like de thinks you're the perfect guy for me. You're so chilled out yet you really do like me. I think this is probably the first time she's proper likes my boyfriend from the off."

"Well I'm glad."

"So my sister likes you and your sister like me. I think we're winning right now."

"Definitely let's organise the wedding."

"Did you hear about what happened with Myles and Amber?" I asked.

"Yeah and that's disgusting. No man should ever say that about someone and if Dan carries on being friends with him I would be shocked."

"I don't like Amber but I would literally dump you on the spot if you said that."

"Good thing I won't be saying that then."

*****

The next day I went out for a little lunch with Georgia, Chloe and Lauren. I chose a big jumper and my little skirt.

"So how was last night?" Georgia asked.

"It was really good but I feel really rough today."

"Why what did you do?"

"Well we went out for dinner but then we ended up in like five different bars and it got pretty messy.."

"What like kissing messy?"

"Yeah...."

"Lace" Lauren shouted. "That's so not like you."

"I know but I feel like that's good. He really does bring out another side of me."