Italy

****Lacey's POV****

For the start of the new series Georgia organised a little couples retreat to Italy. Dan and I took the opportunity as this was our first chance of a holiday together. Georgia and Tommy, Yasmin and James, Pete and Shelby and Myles and Diags are also here.

My life has been quite busy since the last series ended. Dan and I have actually recently been on quite a rough patch as I haven't been able to commit a lot of time for him. I have been modelling quite a lot and that has really put a distance between us. In terms of the girls I'm still very close to Chloe, Georgia and obviously Lauren. I'm also sill friends with Chloe L, Chloe M, Yasmin and some of the other girls. I still haven't made up with Amber, Shelby or Clelia and Amber actually said some very horrible things about me.

But we came out here to have some time to ourselves and hopefully everything will go smoothly. Pete is also back which was really great.

For the first day Dan and I decided to go to the beach and therefore I wore my nice black bikini.

"So what do you think of Italy so far?" I asked him.

"I think this place is amazing and obviously it's all been made better by being here with you."

"Ahh thank you. I know these past few months have been hard but now we're back in a good place we should see a lot more of each other."

"Yeah. I understand that's your job though and I will support you through that."

"I think we need to thank Georgia for bringing us here though." I told him.

"Se did choose a good location. Are you going to be alright with Shelby being here?"

"I'm not going to make it awkward for her and Pete as I know they've made it official. But I'm not going to be best mates with her, I can't just forget about everything she's done."

"Be the bigger person."

"Exactly. How are you with all the boys?"

"I'm a bit miffed with James. I've heard he's been like mugging us off to everyone about our PDA. I mean who does he think he is commenting on our relationship."

"He probably didn't mean it in that way so I would just speak to him."

"Yeah that's what I'm going to do. I'm glad to have Diags and Myles here with me."

"What's going on with Myles anyway?"

"I really don't know. This whole holiday thing has gone up in flames but I think he thought he was doing the best thing."

"As a girl if he didn't ever book the holiday that would be really sly."

"Yeah and I think he can see that point."

****

The next day I decided to go out for a drink with Georgia and Yasmin.

"Yaz How are things with you and James?" I asked.

"I'm really sad about things with us two. We had the best summer and then we come out here and we've been bickering again. I just can't win."

"I'm a big fan of James' but I do think you two have something to sort out. It isn't right at the moment."

"I know and that just shows there are still things to sort out."

"Nobody's perfect though so just embrace it."

"How are you and Dan?" Georgia asked.

"To be honest I don't really know. We've been really good out here but I haven't really spent a lot of time with him this summer. I've been working and haven't really had time for him."