Pete's Birthday

****Lacey's POV****

The rest of them made their way home from the hallowed party and then it was Pete's birthday, which I realised the other day. That morning I decided to go for breakfast with Mario and his fiancée again.

I was wearing my jeans and cram jumper, along with my mustard jacked and scarf.

"How's the wedding planning going then?" I asked her. "I would ask Mario but I don't think he has a clue."

"He's been quite good actually but I sill take the main duties from him. I think we've got quite a lot sorted and I've got my dress but we've still got like the cake and things to sort out." Becky replied.

"Are you excited?"

"Yeah I can't wait to make her my wife and just settle down with her." He said. "So how did you find the Halloween party?"

"It was good and I got the chance to see everyone and get away from the drama."

"I heard that you spend the night with Pete."

"I don't really know what happened but nothing happened that night, I just stayed in his bed."

"What's going on with you two?" Becky asked.

"You can't tell anyone but we've kind of started seeing each other again. We just want to start again and then hopefully we can get into a good place with each other."

"Lacey..." Mario groaned. "What have you done?"

"I know I said I wouldn't get back with him but you don't know how I feel around him. When I'm with him things are great and I love him so much, I can't keep away from him." I said and I could feel the tears welling up. "I have to give it another try or I'll never know where it goes."

"Then that's what you have to do babe."

****Pete's POV****

That morning I met up with the boys at the gym for them to work out and then hydrate myself. I was suffering after a heavy night out in town and the boys needed to get me out of the house.

"What's been happening with you Tom?" Mike asked. "I heard about Georgia."

"Basically she had a conversation with Dannii and said that she didn't know where she was going. Like all her friends are having babies and getting engaged and she just can't get out of that pressure." Tommy explained. "I just don't know what to do."

"I don't understand girls like she's only 26 and feels the need to get engaged and settle down."

"You can't talk Pete." Lockie said. "I heard that Lacey spent the night in your bed at that Halloween party."

"She did but it wasn't anything sexual she just needed a place to stay and we shared a bed." I told them. "We're on a good path now and we're speaking again."

"Congrats" Mike said and gave me a hug. "She's a keeper that one."

"We were keeping this a secret but I don't know how that's going to work. I just hope everyone can stop making up rumours now and just get on with it."

"I'd just be careful mate. I don't want you to get back to that bad place you was in with Megan."

"I know and I won't let that happen again. I've seen the difference now and I don't want that to change, you've all seen Lacey and I don't think that's going to happen."