Pictures

****Lacey's POV****

I spent the next few days catching up with my old friends and going out most nights. I haven't really seen any of the other cast members as I've been trying to get my head together. Today I decided to go filming with Bobby, Lauren and Vas.

I was wearing a black jumper with my black jeans and statement handbag.

"Bobby you've got to be comfortable in front of the camera." I told him as we filmed a segment for him in the town centre. "You'd never be good as a film star."

"Shut up." He said and filmed another take. "Should we have a break?"

"Yeah." Vas said and we sat down outside the cafe we were next to. "How have you been Lace, I haven't seen you in a while?"

"Good. I've been catching up with all my old friends and having some time out. But I'm going out with everyone tonight."

"I think we've all heard the tumours." Lauren said. "Is it true did you sleep with that guy?"

"The guy in the pictures?" I asked referring to the paps pictures which were released of me and a guy. "No we kissed but that's it. It was a drunken mistake and just a one one thing."

"I heard that Pete isn't very happy about it." Bobby said.

"Why?"

"We all know you two still have a thing and I think he's just a bit jealous." Lauren said and wrapped her arm around me. "I bet he's going to speak to you tonight and tell you all about it."

"Can't wait."

****Pete's POV****

That morning I decided to go and meet the boys for a game of football with James and Mike. After the game we sat in the shower room and sat down to have a chat.

"Thanks for the workout boys. I loved watching you two sweat all over each other." I told them. "No but seriously it's been good to get my mind off everything."

"How are you feeling?" Mike asked.

"Good, all this has just given me closure and now I want to move on. I'm done being sad and moping around, I just need to think about something else."

"What happened when the inevitable happens and they break up, came old anything happen?"

"Definitely not, this is the end of us and we're finished. She's embarrassed me and I don't want to go back to being that person that I was."

"So what about things from the other night?" James asked. "Have you seen the pictures?"

"Yeah but I have no right to be angry with her. I don't even understand why I feel jealous I mean I've only just got out of a relationship, I want to be single."

"Mate stop lying to yourself." James said. "I've been watching you two together and it's really obvious to everyone but the two of you. Lacey's a nice girl and you should speak to her."

"What about Dan though?" Mike said.

"From what I understand Dan and Lacey were never a thing and I can't imagine them being together after everything." James said. "Don't let that stop you."