Halloween

****Lacey's POV****

A couple of nights later was the Halloween party that was being hosted for all the cast. It was being held at this old haunted manor on the edge of town and I was sharing a room with Lauren, Chloe and all them.

I was wearing a red PVC dress and devil ears to bring a touch of sexy to my outfit.

"You look lovely tonight." Arg said. "But I have a feeling that you're not really one for Halloween, you haven't really made an effort."

"No I'm not really the Halloween type. I watched you all get ready and you seemed really scary but I don't like that. I also don't suit black so I needed a touch of red."

"Really because I love Halloween." Gemma said. "My soul just feels full these days and I'm really sexually charged."

"Don't you just find it a bit over the top though. Like all the scrolls and messages just for one night."

"No this is all the fun."

"Why don't you just go and find your man?" Lauren asked. "I heard that Pete wanted to speak to you."

"I'll be going then."

I made my way over to their room and found him and James on their own.

"Hi guys." I said and gave them both a hug.

"Lacey you know the point of Halloween is to be scary and dress up." James said. "You've made more effort with your make up then anything else."

"Shut up. I just don't like Halloween." I told them. "Do you like this place then?"

"Yeah it feels good just to get away from everyone. Everyone here just has a calm vibe and all seem quite good." Pete said. "I've been getting on well with Tommy and I haven't been arguing with anyone."

"That's good. So what do you think's going to happen at midnight tonight?"

"We'll probably just hear all the couples getting it on again." Pete said. "If you get lonely you can come and have a cuddle with me."

"Thanks."

"If I wake up and you two are in bed together then I'll know you've heard me and Yaz." James commented. "Should we go and make our way down then."

****

We made our way down into the drawing room and all gathered to see who had invited us all here. I stood next to Pete, James and Yaz waiting for the door to open, when it did a figure came out covered in a black sheet.

"Happy Halloween." Someone said and Dannii came out. "Have you missed me?"

"I can't believe this." James said and you could see Yaz become upset. "Is this a joke?"

"Don't get upset." I told her. "Go and speak to her first and see why she invited you."

They made their way out and I made my way over to her with everyone whose. I knew Dannii through Chloe and Lauren but I can't say we ever had a conversation.

"Hi I'm Lacey." I said and gave her a hug. "Thank you for inviting me."

"I can't believe how grown up you look now. I think the last time I saw you was when you moved away."