Roller Skating

****Lacey's POV****

I made my way out of the house the next morning and made my way to go and meet Chloe and Courtney in the park. They'd all gone skating this morning but that isn't really my thing so I arranged to meet them with a coffee

I was wearing a pair of ripped jeans with my beige overcoat and handbag.

I grabbed their coffees and met them next to the pond where they were all sat on the ground, still in their skates. I gave them their cups and sat down on the bench next to them.

"What's going on with you then? I heard that you and Jordan were a bit close last night." Chloe L said.

"Where did you hear that from?" I asked her. "We went out for a meal last night and basically just had a little chat to cheer us both up."

"It was just that I overheard Amber and Megan talking about it when we had breakfast this morning. They didn't seem very happy with you."

"They're never happy with me, let's just be honest here."

"So nothing's going to happen between you?"

"No we spoke about it and just agreed that we were best as brother and sister. He liked to back me up when he heard things bad about me and I don't want that to stop."

"Is this all about Jon?" Courtney asked. "I heard that he wasn't very happy with you."

"I think me and Chloe are in the same place here where we have to get involved with other romances. I have that opinion but it's my sister's relationship and I'm not going to turn a blind eye."

"Yeah it's hard when something is happening."

"At least Myles apologised. I don't know why we can't all just forget about it, he's said sorry like what more can he do."

"It's hard when he caused all that fire and then he wants to forget it all in the next couple of days."

"I think you just need to move on."

"Girls this is doing no good." I said and wrapped my arm around both of them. "You brig is out on a day like this and want it to be fun but everything always comes back to him. Forget about that when you're together and maybe you can move forward."

****

That night everyone was meeting up at the skate park for Arg's return party, even though I was awful at skating. Most of the group was here except from Chloe and Lauren as they decided to go and see other people.

I got changed into my leather pants and large jumper, which matched the retro theme.

I was skating around with Chloe and Tyler when I saw Lockie alone in the corner and decided to speak to him. He's the one I could speak to the most out of their group.

"Hey James." I said and skated up to him. "How are you doing?"

"I'm good." He said. "I heard that you don't really skate."

"No this is literally my idea of a nightmare. So I came over here to have a chat to you about last night."

"Oh you're little date night with Jordan. I saw you two getting a bit close."

"Is that what you lot thought about the situation? I can't believe we came across that way you actually probably watch us confirm there was nothing there."

"I would maybe chat with Amber and all them then. They're very protective over Jordan and I you'll probably know what they've been saying about you."

"Thanks James." I said and gave him a hug.

"It's alright Lace."

****

I found Amber and Megan with Chloe and Courtney on the edge of the ring and made my way over.

"Look at the professional over here." I heard Chloe said as I came over. "If you'd have come out with us this morning you could have had some practice."

"It's just not my thing." I said and joined them. "Anyway I need to come and get something off my chest. Last night you obviously saw me with Jordan but your jumped to a conclusion and got the completely wrong answer."

"From where we was sat it was pretty clear? I'm pretty sure you was trying to get with him." Amber said.

"What are talking about I'm sick of this divide coming out again. Jordan and I basically confirmed last night that nothing would ever happen between us. And even if something did happen why would that be so bad."

"From our point of view I've only ever seen you hop from guy to guy and I've known Jordan forever and I don't want to see you do that to him." Megan said.

"I had a long term relationship with Pete."

"And you've never let me forget that have you."

"I'm going to go." I said and have Chloe and Courtney a kiss. "When you two see how delusional you are then you'll see that I'm or what you're saying I am. I've not slept with any guys since Ibiza and even then I didn't do much."

*****

The next morning I decided to go and pop into town and I was halfway through shopping when I spotted Dan and Diags walking past me. I was wearing a black dress and my oversized coat, with my knee length boots.

"Hey Lacey." Diags said and gave me a hug. "I've been hearing a lot about you."

"Oh my little argument with Megan and Amber. It's just a never-ending cycle with those girls."

"Come on it did look like you and Jordan had something going on." Dan said. "They've just got the wrong end of the straw."

"That doesn't mean they have the right to come at me and basically call me a slag again."

"I know and they shouldn't have done that."

"As an apology I feel as though we should invite you to Dublin with us. We're having a guys weekend there but you can come as a single girl and go and see what the guys are like there. You can invite someone." Diags said.

"I think that will be good. So are none of the girls going?"

"None. Even Dan has got rid of his girl for the weekend. Yaz may come but that's just because them two don't leave each other's sides."

****Author's Note****

I hope you like this chapter.

Vote and comment any suggestions.

Xx