Billi

****Lacey's POV****

It's been a few days since the whole party and Sam had organised for me to go and meet his sister Billi and his nephews. I was actually really nervous as I did want her to like me.

He told me to go all casual so I went for my checkered pants and white tee.

"Babe I'm actually really nervous." I told him in the car.

"Don't be. The kids are really funny and I know they'll like you and my sister will literally love you." He said and reached over the middle to hold my hand. "You'll be fine."

"I hope so."

We pulled up in front of the house and he went straight in.

"Ahh." I heard charging towards us and found two boys running towards Sam with one walking behind. "Uncle Sam."

"Hi boys." He said and picked them up. "Are you all ready for Halloween?"

"Yeah I'm a monster."

"And What are you?" I said and knelt down. "You look like a lion to me."

"Roar." He said and held his hands up so I picked him up.

"Shall we go and find mummy." Sam said and led us into the back. "Hi Billi."

"You alright lovely?" She said and gave him a hug. "Wolf who have you found?"

"Hi I'm Lacey." I said and went to hold my hand out. "Your boys are so cute."

"Come here I want a hug. I'm Billi and these are Arlo and Wolf who are mine and then Presley who's my sisters." She said and pulled me into a hug. "Sam how did you get so lucky?"

"I don't know."

"I'm the lucky one really."

"Oh come off it. Now come and sit down. I'll make us all a brew."

****

We got into conversation and it actually flowed really well. Billi told me all about her yoga programme and almost had me signed up. I then told her about all my modelling jobs, whilst playing with the boys on the floor.

"So what's going on with the two of you then? Why did you want to come and see me?" She asked.

"Well we're just having a good time and getting to know each other." Sam said. "I'd like to think it's going quite well so far. But I invited her to Giorgie's wedding and obviously I wanted to introduce her to you all first. She was nervous though."

"Sam!"

"There's nothing to be nervous about with us. I actually couldn't wait for Sam to find someone and you're way out of his league."

"Thank you. I just knew that he was very close with his family and I wanted to have your approval."

"Well the boys seem to like you anyway. I just need a niece now...."

"Billi slow down you'll scare the girl away!"

"I'm only joking. But please do feel free to come trick or treating with us. You're very welcome."

"Thank you." I said.

*****

So I organised for Pete, Sam and I to all go to Clip and Climb to get to know each other. I hadn't told them though that I was scared of heights and therefore would not be doing any of it.

Sam and I were sat in the cafe waiting for Pete to arrive.

"So my sister liked you this afternoon..." He said and held my hand.