Bobby's Party

****Lacey's POV****

I spend the next day around at my mum's and decided to spend the next day with Bobby and Mike preparing for his birthday. Bobby had Mike and I walking round the streets with a handful of bags and balloons.

I was wearing a white tee and a pair of jeans, along with my black bag and trusty sandals.

"Bobby how come I've got all these bags and you've just got a dog?" I asked him.

"Well the baby has to be cared for." He answered.

"Did you all here about all the Georgia and Megan drama?" Mike asked as we walked.

"No what happened?"

"Georgia has been saying that Megan is fake because she suddenly wants to be friends with Chloe." Mike explained as Bobby left us. "Then apparently Megan is really upset at her and Amber D."

"I was quite wary when I heard about it but obviously I'm not going to say anything."

"I was as well. I know Chloe and she's been trying to make up with her for so long and now suddenly Megan wants to know."

"Did you hear what she said to me?"

"No you never told me."

"Basically she accused me of making her out to be a monster and then Amber called me the biggest slag in Essex. I just don't get it like I've tried being the bigger person and I don't get anywhere."

"Hey babe come here." He said and pulled me into his arms. "They don't know you and you've got other friends. Everyone who knows you knows the truth."

*****

We caught up with Bobby and we made our way into the party venue to try and find the perfect butler for the party.

"So I'm throwing the party of the year and I need your help choosing the waiters. I'm thinking skin so make sure to look out for muscles and abs."

Five men then came out all in dressing gowns and stood in front of us. They were all very good looking and I couldn't deny I was a bit star struck.

"Now strip."

"Bobby this is too much." I told him as one of them poured me a glass of champagne. "I like this one. He seems to have that aura about him."

"Four can you give us a little squat?"

"Five can you pour Lacey a glass?"

We finished with the auditions and

"I think all of them would do a good job." I told him.

"Lacey I can't hire them all."

"Well I would go for number one. He seems like the perfect man for the job and he's got the body for it as well."

"I think you've got something for that man. Anyway I think we have to go for number one, four and five."

"I'm sorry guys." I told them and gave them all a hug. "I'd have picked you all."