Boat Race

****Lacey's POV****

A couple of days after the party I decided that I would go and watch the boys have their boat race. I knew the girls were out for dinner but I heard they have a problem with me. I think they all have a problem with me and Dan because of what Amber has said. I haven't actually spoken to her about it though after the had a go at me at the party.

I was wearing a gym tracksuit as it was really cold next to the river.

"Hi guys." I said as I walked towards Pete and Dan's team.

"Lacey." Lockie said and pulled me into a hug. "What are you doing coming down here?"

"I thought I would give you all a little bit of support, I thought it would be better to be with you than the girls."

"What's going on with you lot?" Dan said.

"They seem to have a problem with me because of us two. I think it started with Amber, Clelia and maybe Courtney. I think I'm fine with Georgia and Chloe but the rest seem a bit off."

"I don't understand this, why are they like that?" Pete said.

"They said it because I've gone behind your back and the girls back by having fun with Dan. Amber specifically said you would be ashamed of me."

"That's rubbish because I'm happy you two are spending time together." Pete said. "I think they all need to get on with it."

"It's not gonna stop us though so I don't know why they don't just accept it. We're doing nothing wrong." Dan said and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Well you boys better get ready then." I said.

"Can I just have a quick word with you?" Dan said as the rest of the boys walked off. "How are you doing?"

"I'm fine. I want to spend time with the girls but I don't need the agg so I just want to have fun."

"Is it fun being with me?"

"I have so much fun with you." I said and leaned in to him and kissed the corner of his lips. "Have fun out there."

"I'll do it just for you."

"Good."

*****

All of the girls joined us later on and I went and sat with Lauren and Chloe at the side.

"What did you do this morning?" I asked Lauren.

"I went out with Amber, Chloe and Courtney. Apparently she broke up with Myles this morning."

"I think he's had a lucky escape. I've had a bit of progress with her but she still has something up with me. She has completely ignored me since the whole Dan thing."

"Yeah."

"What did you do this morning?" Chloe said.

"I went down here to come and watch them practice. I spoke to the boys about the whole Dan thing."

"What's going on with you and Dan then?"

"We're just having fun and getting o know each other. It's refreshing being with him and I just need a change."

"Good for you." Chloe said. "Madison's Birthday is today and she would love to see you if you have time."

"I'll try and come and see her."

****

The other team ended up winning the race, Pete and Dan were absolutely rubbish and ended up bashing into all the sides.