Surprise

****Lacey's POV****

We all went to Southend for the finale of the series and I had actually rented out one of the beach huts for my friends and I. Since the no make up shoot I've actually been doing really well. I've been spending a lot of time with my family and just trying to find me again. I've not spoken to Sam either which is a bonus.

Georgia and Tommy had come round with some fish and chips for me, so we all sat on the beach. I had come all cozy in my big teddy coat and mom jeans.

"I actually love it out here

"I actually love it out here." Georgia said. "I can feel the wind all around and watching the waves crash into the shore is so peaceful."

"I think I'm going to invest in a nice beach hut." I told them. "Nice to have little weekend breaks in."

"How have you been Lacey?" Tommy asked.

"I've been really well actually. It's been good to get out of the Essex scene and just spend time with the people I love. Just puts everything into perspective."

"Thought about Sam?"

"Obviously I miss him and I've thought about what I'm going to do but I just need to speak to him. I'm going to catch him sometime."

"Will there be tears?"

"Probably. I just don't know really how it's going to go yet. It all depends on him."

"Mm. Anyway how are you two?"

"We're good. We like it around here. I think everyone gets along better when we're not in Essex."

"Yeah. I just want my boys to get back to normal whilst we're down here. I mean Diags has been habit Dan running around after him for the past couple of weeks and I'm ready for that to stop."

"They all just need to sit down and act like adults." Georgia said. "No one should be made to feel guilty for doing what they thought was right at the time and not doing whatever their mate says."

"Very true."

****

That afternoon I decided to just go on a walk down the pier and try to gather my thoughts before I was faced with Sam tomorrow. I got halfway down when I got another message from him, I get them every couple of hours usually with a sweet message.

Sam:- Can't wait to see you tomorrow. Hope you're having a good time with the girls. Xx

I don't respond like usual but I will be thanking him for them tomorrow, we may not be on good terms at the minute but at least he still cares and is checking up on me.