Finale

****Lacey's POV****

After becoming official with Dan I have seen Dan every night and I stayed at his last night after we went out together. I've been busy with work in the day as I have been wanted for my modelling skills.

That morning Dan was going out with the boys to their warehouse and I was going on a walk with the girls. I was wearing my black jeans and a green top.

"So how was Tenerife?" I asked Gemma. "I haven't seen you in so long. Are you in a good place with Arg?"

"I was but then he really put me out at the airport. He just left me to get all the baggage and went off to go and meet the boys. I don't feel respected at the moment and I'm putting in so much effort and I don't get anything back."

"Gem.."

"I'm really not happy and I don't know what I do anymore. I really like him but I'm getting nothing back."

"He hasn't exactly had the best time here either so it was probably best for him to go off there." Georgia said.

"What exactly happened with that?"

"From what I can tell you he's just the biggest child still and it's embarrassing." Chloe said. "He's been nothing but childish about the whole situation and I really don't care for him anymore. He's just made it all about him. But I'm happy with Adam at the moment so I don't want to focus on him."

"Talking of happy." Gemma said and turned to me. "Congratulations on finally getting the Dan's girlfriend title."

"Thanks I've had to work for it"

"Was he romantic about it?"

"Definitely He was very sweet. Well as sweet as Dan can be, we know he's not exactly Mr Smooth all the time."

"Have you told all the girls you're together yet?"

"No and I can't help but want to rub it in their faces a bit. They said it wouldn't happen and then he went and did it."

"In a way you deserve to babes." Gemma replied. "I think you should go and flaunt it.

****

That night I was heading out for the night with everyone into town. Dan was going to be there but I was meeting him there as I spend the night at home.

"Baby." I shouted once I saw Dan at the bar.

"Hey gorgeous." He said and gave me a hug. "You look lovely today."

"Thank you. What have you done today?"

"I went to see Georgia and Chloe this morning with Gemma and she want in a very good place."

"What are you talking about Arg said they were in a good place?"

"Well that shows they're ok completely different pages. She was crying in the park and was absolutely devastated."

"Yeah But Come here I want a cuddle."

****

After catching up with him and the boys I found Lauren and Georgia in a booth with Tommy and went over to them. Chloe was also there.

"Hey." Lauren shouted when she noticed me coming over.

"Hello all." I said and sat down next to Georgia.

"Are we having a good night?"

"Yeah." Chloe said.

"I heard that Adam is here? I haven't met him yet so I feel like it would be a good place to have a chat to him."