Football

****Lacey's POV****

Sam had told me to get ready for a little outing one morning so I got changed into my black pants and grey jumper. I wasn't sure where he was taking me so I thought I should wrap up just in case.

He parked just outside of this nature reserve and still wouldn't tell me anything.

"Close your eyes

"Close your eyes." He whispered and put his hands over my eyes as we got to a woodland area. "Trust me."

I could feel him leading me through this bush, but I trusted him and he didn't let go of my hand the whole way.

"Surprise." He lifted his hands up and I found this picnic set up by the side of a river. He'd packed us blankets and everything.

"Thank you." I said and sat down next to him so we could share the blanket. "You didn't have to do this."

"I promised in Thailand that I would make more of an effort and I will. Babe you're all I want and I want to make this work. So from now on these dates will be more frequent and I promise to try and make things better."

"I love you." I said and leaned in for a kiss. "Now come on before it gets too cold."

We had a bite to eat and then I moved to sit between his legs as we watched all the ducks in the river. It was all silent and comfortable until Sam got bored and then had to spark the conversation back up.

"You know in the future do you think you'll move in with me?" He asked.

"I'd like to think so. Maybe we could buy a place together though, to get a new start and everything."

"Do you think we could have a dog?"

"Babe if you want a dog then we'll get as many dogs as you want. Just they've got to be quite little and don't shed their fur, cause I'm not cleaning that up."

"Do you think we'll have a baby?"

"If you want them. Your sister was actually talking about this the other day, she thinks we'll have them quite soon."

"Well I wouldn't be complaining."

"I think we'd like to wait a while though. I mean you're bringing out this new clothing line and I'm busy with work. We've got to be stable first and make sure we can support a child." I told him.

"I understand. They'll be dead cute though."

"They will."

"Are you coming to the football match tomorrow?" He asked.

"Of course. I'm dead proud of you all for doing it for such a good cause."

"I just hope we win though."

****

Sam was out with the boys so I went over to Georgia's and we had to make a run to the shop to get some more wine. We were just outside when we ran into Shelby and Clelia.