Rumours

****Lacey's POV****

The next morning I met up with Chloe and Bobby to have a walk around the park. They decided to have some time out and I hadn't told anyone about the thing with Amber.

I decided to wear a cropped jumper and leggings with my coat over the top.

"Guys I have something to tell you." I told them as we sat down on the park bench. "Last might as I was walking out I kind of had a run in with Amber. I couldn't believe she wanted to speak to me."

"What did she say?" Bobby asked.

"She basically just wanted to shout in my face but I wouldn't have it. Everyone who went to Dublin knows nothing happened and now I feel like Amber's turning the rest of the girls against me."

"What do you mean?"

"Courtney was being sly at me the other day and taking little digs at me. At the end of the day she's got her girls and with Megan they're going to get all the girls on their side."

"You'll always have our side though." Chloe said and wrapped her arm around me. "Did you hear about everything that happened with Megan?"

"What's going on now?" Bobby asked.

"She's seeing her ex man apparently. Or at least they've got together for the night and Pete knows."

"I feel sorry for him but she can do what she wants so he doesn't have a choice."

****

We carried on walking round and Bobby was giving us the latest on him and Gemma. He was also showing me the results of his nose job.

"Look who it is." Chloe said and then Jon appeared behind her. "What are you doing here?"

"Just having a little run and getting away from the business."

"We missed you at the Diwali." Chloe said.

"I know but I feel like all the stuff with Mario and Mike is getting a bit too much. They're getting in my face and they've made all the problems."

"I think things are getting a bit too much with the whole Mike thing." I told him. "You've got a problem with Mario and me but don't take it out on Mike. He's really harmless."

"The geezer is a mug and I'm the only one who's seen it."

"I also don't like that you're bringing all the problems on Lauren. She shouldn't have to choose between her friend and you."

"But is he her friend? And to be honest are you really one to talk? I understand you're her sister but you've also got a problem with me."

"I haven't got a problem with you. I've just got to look out for her, imagines if you had a sister and her boyfriend has been acting a bit weird. You'd be cautious wouldn't you?"

"Of course."

****

That night we were all heading out to a little bar in town and almost everyone was going. I decided to wear a black sheet top and my skinny jeans.