Official?

****Lacey's POV****

That morning I had a little celebration party for Freddie and I was bringing Dan with me for moral support. After the row with Clelia and Shelby the other night I have been keeping myself to myself and just spending more time with Dan.

I was wearing my checkered pants and a white tee tucked in. I also had my black overcoat with me incase it got cold.

"I would just like I Thank all the godparents who are here today." Nathan said. "I know we couldn't have done today without you."

"It's absolutely fine." Tommy said. "I know that he will be the best dressed kid around and he can always come to me when he needs some help."

"I'll be the sensible one." I told them all. "He can come to me for a cuddle when he's upset and I'll always be there for him. I'll always be up for babysitting as well."

Everyone clapped and we moved around the little room so I went to find Dan and we found a sofa in the corner. I had Freddie with me as I wanted a little cuddle.

"So Dan this is Freddie. Freddie this is Dan." I introduced them both. "I hope you'll see a lot more of each other."

"He's a little cutie." Dan said and took him from me. "If you ever want to get away from her come to me."

"Hey!"

"So babe I actually wanted a little chat with you. Are you going to tell the others about the argument thing?"

"I think I'll tell Georgia as she's here and I will tell Tommy but the others can just find out. I'm done with them, I know they're wrong and I just want to forget about them."

"You're the bigger person here." He said and pulled me into him. "Thanks for inviting me as well."

"Well I figured you should get to know the other man in my life."

****

Later on I went over to Tommy and Georgia who were at the bar. I had handed Freddie back to Nathan and Dan had gone outside to take a call.

"Hello you two. How was Hong Kong?" I asked Tommy after giving them both a hug.

"Busy. How have you been since I went?"

"As good as possible I guess. Dan has been amazing and we've kept that going but obviously Pete's gone and I've got the girls giving me agg."

"What they done now?"

"The other night I was at the party and found them in the toilet and I confronted them about the party thing. But then they came at me about how we would be official if Dan really cared about me."

"First you know that's not true but I do want to know when you'll be official?"

"I think it's going to be soon. If he doesn't do it by the end of the week then I'll do it for him."

"That would be very cute."

"I know." I giggled and Georgia pulled me into her side.

"I'm very happy for you. You look so happy today and I haven't seen you like this in a while."

****

That afternoon I was going to a cake sale event with some veterans and the girls. Lauren has organised everything so I wanted to come and support her.

"You've done so well with all of this." I told her and gave her a hug in the back room. "I couldn't organise all this."

"Thank you." She said. "Now go out there and charm some of these lovely people."