90s Night

****Lacey's POV****

It's been a pretty rubbish week and the whole situation with Sam has only got worse. I've been ignoring him on social media and I've been staying at my mum's house just to get away from him. I was on my way to Georgia's for a bit of girly time with Chloe and Demi, I haven't told them all what's happened yet.

I was wearing my checkered pants and then a simple black top.

I walked through the gate and found all of them sat around in the back garden

"Lace how do you always look so effortlessly good." Chloe said. "I spent so long choosing this outfit and I still don't look as good as you and I bet you threw this on in a rush."

"I mean I did but...."

"See."

"No the only reason is because I've been staying at my mums and I'm literally running out of clothes."

"Why what's happened?" Georgia said as she passed me a drink.

"Basically the girl that's friends with Chloe messaged me and said Sam had been messaging her again. So I asked her what originally happened and she said he was definitely being flirty and definitely asked her on a date."

"I bet you're fuming."

"I am. Like on that night I specifically asked him is there anything else and he said no. I'm so embarrassed that he's actually messaged her again and made a fool of me."

"Babe he's the stupid one."

"I really don't understand him. Last week we were looking at houses and making plans together and then he goes and chats to other girls."

"What was his original excuse?"

"Some rubbish about how she's a designer and he just wanted advice. I was like babe, I'm a designer. He had no reason to ask her over me, it would just be so much simpler."

"Are you planning on ignoring him forever or...?"

"I mean we're both going to be at the party tonight so hopefully I'll see him there."

"Do you all fancy coming with me?" Georgia asked.

"I would but I'm meeting Pete." Chloe said. "Basically he's been a bit down in the dumps recently and he's going to veer us both up."

"He makes out like he doesn't need anyone but he does really value your friendship Chloe." Demi said. "He's happier when you're around."

"I need him as well. I think when we've both had a tough time we know how to pick each other up again."

****

I went shopping that afternoon and decided to treat myself to a little coffee in a cafe that I found just outside of town. I walked in and found Kelsey and Ella sat there, I've never really spoken to them but they're good friends with Chloe Ross so I decided to go and speak to them.