Freddie

****Lacey's POV****

We all went back to Essex after the weekend in Brighton and I spent a lot of the next week with Dan. After the conversation we had I think we've turned a corner we we're going from strength to strength.

I decided to go and see Chloe and Lauren as we welcomed Vas back. I was wearing a pair of checkered trousers and my black top.

"Hey guys." I said as I walked in. "How are we all?"

"I'm absolutely brilliant babe." Vas said and gave me a hug. "You look so well compared to the last time I saw you. This wouldn't have anything to do with your little man."

"I wouldn't call him little but yeah I guess he is a part of it."

"How are things I heard you went out in Brighton together?"

"We did we went out for a nice meal and then we went on a walk on the beach together. We also had a nice conversation just confirming that we are exclusive."

"This is the first step to being official."

"I hope so but I don't want to become official yet. I just don't want him to go and find someone else. Anyway have you seen her bum in the flesh yet."

"I know it's massive isn't it." He said. "Have you not thought of doing that yet."

"No I'm just going to stick with mine." I said. "How was Coachella by the way?"

"It was amazing, really everything out there was amazing. Beyonce was probably the best thing though."

"I'd love to go and see Beyoncé."

"She was really good in the flesh though." He said. "Have you spoken to Jon, Lauren?"

"No and after what he said to Chloe I don't think I have the one of day for him. I don't want to go and see him try and talk himself out of it."

****

Lauren and Vas left to go and have a bit of time together and then Gatsby and Jon came in.

"Hi." Chloe said and gave him a hug. "I promise I do work in here Lacey was just visiting."

"It's fine I just wanted to give Madison a present and apologise for what I said the other day. I had no right to do that and I don't want you to be upset."

"It's fine just please stop with the tit for yet you're causing. You've got enough problems."

"I know but what Myles said really hurt me and I just took that anger out on you. I am very sorry."

"Be Happy Jon and just be yourself because I know this isn't you."

"Yeah."

*****

That afternoon I was meeting up with Tommy and Georgia to see Cara, Nathan and Freddie.

"He is massive already." I told Cara as they looked around. "Like He isn't a baby anymore."

"I know." Cara said. "Tommy do you want a cuddle?"

"Not really." He replied but everyone persuaded him that he should and he gave him a cuddle. "Mate take him back. He's literally getting my coat wet."

"He does that all the time." Nathan said and took Freddie back but he put his hands out for me. "Look he wants Auntie Lacey."

"Come here." I said and took him in my arms. "You're the best cuddle partner ever."

"Have you thought of having kids?" Georgia asked.

"Of course I had but I want to settle down before that. Obviously I thought Pete was going to be that one and know I need to see if Dan is that one."