Easter

****Lacey's POV****

I spent the first part of my Easter Weekend with Sam and his nephews. We went away for the week and since we've been back we've been closer than ever before I think. I literally can't imagine staying the night apart anymore.

We made the boys an Easter egg hunt and I was dressed in a leopard print skirt and my black top.

I had little Presley in my arms as we walked around and found some eggs

"Look at that one over there." I pointed out one in the trees. "Can your little arms get it?"

He reached over and grabbed it. "Wooo. Come on let's go and find the boys."

"Auntie Lacey look what I found." Arlo said and pulled out five eggs. "I found them all on my own."

"Wow aren't you a big boy."

"Mhm."

We managed to find most of them and then they went back inside for a snack and some time with their parents. Sam and I found a little bench and took a seat.

"It's so nice to just spend some time with them." I told him. "It's so nice seeing their little smiles."

"Isn't it. We only saw them last week and I miss them so much already. Thanks for coming with me though."

"Anytime. Do you think since we went away we've got a bit closer?"

"Definitely. I honestly want to spend as much time as possible with you."

"That's exactly how I feel. I just wish we had a better living situation, it's a bit hard going back and forth."

"You know you can come to mine anytime. Neither of us have the time though to go house hunting at the moment."

"Yeah I understand."

"I also wanted to have a chat with you about the shoot next week." Sam told me. "So I know you don't want to be a part of it but I've been speaking to Clelia and I think we're back on track so I want to invite her. Is that alright with you?"

"It's fine. Honestly I don't want our fall outs to ruin your friendship. Of course I'm not going to be friends with her but I'm not going to stop you."

"Thank you." He said and gave me a kiss. "Now come on let's go and see if they're ready for round two"

****

I was getting ready for bed that night when I got a call from Georgia.

"Hi lovely." I said. "What are you doing?"

"I've just finished at the gym with Tommy. I'm on my way home, just wanted to see how your week was."

"It was actually really nice. I went away to this spa place with Sam and I've honestly never been more relaxed. Then we went to his sisters this morning so I spent the day with them."