Traffic Light Party

****Lacey's POV****

A couple of days letter Pete was back in town so Chloe, Demi and I all went to go and meet him for a bike ride and a chat. I didn't fancy the bike ride though so I stayed with all the bags and watched them as they went around.

They came back and we all sat with a bottle of wine for a catch up. It wasn't the warmest day though so I layered up in my hoodie and denim jacket.

"Do Where's Sam today then?" Pete asked

"Do Where's Sam today then?" Pete asked. "Usually You two are like joined at the hip."

"He's actually shooting all day today with Chloe and Clelia for his new brand. So I've stayed out of it."

"Didn't you think he was going to have Shelby do it?" Chloe asked.

"Yeah I honestly thought he was going to. I haven't spoken to him about it though as I don't want to bring any tension between us again so I'll just forget it."

"Have they made up then?"

"Yeah I think so. I think we all know we're never going to be friends but I'm not going to stop him from making them friendships and getting back on track."

"What about you Chloe? I feel like I left you in your hour of need." Pete said. "Honestly I do feel really bad."

"No don't worry about it. I spoke to Dan and we had a really long chat, I mean a four hour chat. We just got to the point that he doesn't want any relationship at the minute and he just needs some time on his own."

"What are you going to do then?"

"I'm not waiting around for anyone so that's us over and done with. I haven't got the time nor the effort to do that anymore."

"Chloe when you find the right person for you, you won't have to wait around as you'll both just know." I told her. "I think this is a blessing in disguise to be honest with you."

"Yeah I think so too. It's just hard when I think we both believed it could have gone somewhere."

"I understand."

"Anyway come on guys we've got this full bottle to get through." Demi said. "Now come on before it gets warm."

****

That afternoon I went round to Yaz's for a catch up and a painting session with Bobby, Lockie and Chloe.

"So guys I asked you all to draw what you want in the future." Bobby said. "Yaz can you reveal your piece."

"So basically you've got me and James over here, a ring to symbolise our marriage, a heart to symbolise good health and then you've got our little empire down here."

"So I've got Yaz and a bottle of champagne as they're what make me happy." James revealed which was so sweet.

"I've just drawn me on a beach with a strawberry daiquiri. I realise now I'm on my own but things are a bit complicated with Harry at the minute."

"So I've got me and Sam. That's our little house and that's all our little children running around." I told them all. "You've got our joint little chain our shops in the background and then a little church for Where we'll get married."

"Well I've drawn the Houses of Parliament and me being prime minister." Bobby said. "Anyway thank you all for taking part and joining me on this."

Just then Chloe's phone rung and she took the call from Chloe Brockett. She did not sound happy at all.

"So basically..." She started when she got off the phone. "Chloe and Harry went out and they had a kiss and he's thinking of taking her out again. Let's just say I'm done. I'm not going to be someone's second choice and he can't have his cake and eat it so he's made his mind up."

"I can't believe that. I'd be a bit angry at both of them to be honest." I told them. "I mean obviously he's made a mistake but So has she. I mean she obviously knew he was taking you out so I think you just stay away then."

"Yeah I think so too." Yaz said.

"Well he's made his mind up. I'm definitely not going on a date with him now."

****

There was a traffic light party that night and I'd found a nice red jumpsuit to come to the event in.

I found Georgia and Chloe at the back and went and stood by them

"How are you both?" I asked and gave them a kiss.

"Very Well thank you. I went to see a doctor today about the whole acne problem and he was just so reassuring. Tommy was amazing as well. He was just like 'Georg you look amazing without make up on'."

"He's telling the truth though. Honestly you look amazing all the time." I told her. "I wish I was you."

"Thank you."

Kelsey and Ella came over then and stood with us.

"We just wanted to say we were there when Chloe rung you." Ella told Chloe. "Honestly we think she's in the wrong as well. She knew she was wrong as well. She got so defensive and it just broke into a massive argument."

"She definitely knew we were going on a date but honestly she can do what she wants."

"It's always hard to watch a friend do this though because you know there's something wrong but you've got to let them work it out." I told them. "Chloe's always going to think she knows what she's doing but we all know she doesn't you. You've just got to trust she's strong enough to take it."

"She is so stubborn though. Like them two together will just keep going back to one another and in the end they're just both going to get hurt." Kelsey said. "I think both Ella and I just wanted to make sure everything was fine between us all."

"Everything's fine don't worry and I'll speak to Chloe." Chloe said. "I haven't got time for petty feuds and if she can look past it so can I."

****

It was coming to the end of the night and I finally found Sam in the corner on his own.

"Well hello." I said and snuck my arms around his waist. "How are you?"

"So much better seeing you." He leant in to give me a kiss and pulled me even closer. "Sorry we haven't seen each other much today."

"Don't worry. I know you've been helping Clelia. Is she alright?"

"She'll get there. It's always tough after a breakup but you soon realise there are better things to come and not to wallow in the past."

"Do you think we could sneak out the back?" I whispered in his ear. "I think we've got some catching up to do."

"Let's go."

****Author's Note****

I hope you like this chapter.

Drama coming in the next chapter.

Which newbies are you liking by the way? I like Chloe Ross and Ella. Not a big fan of Chloe Brockett.

Vote and comment any suggestions.

Xx