Girls Night

****Lacey's POV****

We'd been back from Thailand for a week and Sam and I were slowly getting back to where we was. He was going on a run with the boys this morning so I said I would meet him in the park after.

I grabbed my gym set and then headed to the gym for my own workout.

After I made my way through the town centre and spotted Harry coming with some other guys, I went to school with Harry and we were good mates

"Hi Lacey." He said and gave me a massive hug, introducing me to his friends. "So how was your holiday?"

"It was really good thank you. Nice to have some sun on me."

"You're looking really well actually."

"Ahh thank you. I do feel really refreshed."

"Are you speaking to anyone at now?"

"I'm still with Sam. We had a little argument on holiday but it's all been resolved and we're getting back to normal. Are you?"

"I'm speaking to a few girls but there's nothing serious right now. I don't want to settle down just yet, I've got a few more years of fun left in me."

"Well I better run but I'll see you soon."

"Bye lovely."

I made my way round to the park and found Pete and Sam left. Gatsby must have already left them two.

"Look who's coming now." Pete teased as he spotted me. "How are you?"

"I'm very well thank you. I've slowed down from work and everything so it's getting all back to normal."

"How are you two?"

"We're getting there." Sam said and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "I know that some people think she made a mistake but I'll prove them wrong."

"Have you spoken to Shelby yet?"

"No I think we want to do it together but we've not all had a group outing. Hopefully it will be soon though."

"I put that statement out on instagram the other day but I've heard the girls all have a problem with it. All I said was the Shelby is a friend and never will be anything more."

"People need to accept that and just move on." I told them. "We're happy And I want them to be happy for us."

"Exactly."

"Well you two know you've always got my backing. I love you two."

"Thank you."

****

After finishing up at the park Sam and I decided to go round to Billi's for a catch up.

"So I was on my way to the park this morning and I actually bumped into Harry."