Myles

****Lacey's POV****

I was doing a little bit of retail therapy the day we got back in Essex and decided to have a little walk in the park next to the town centre. I haven't had a chance to speak to Myles or anyone but hopefully I can speak to him soon.

I was wearing my joggers and a white tee with my blazer. I then had my pumps on with my oversized handbag.

I was halfway through when I spotted Chloe, Tyler, Chris and Amber playing tennis. I made my way over once they'd stopped.

"Hello guys." I shouted and gave Chloe a hug. "What are you lot doing being fit?"

"Decided we needed some time out of the house and needed a little bit of exercise." Chloe told me. "Have you had a chance to speak to Myles?"

"No and to be honest I don't really want to. I know that picture two had a conversation and it didn't go that well, so I don't want to be thrown under the bus like that." I told them. "How are you feeling Tyler?"

"I just want to speak to him and try and sort out he said all that. We've been friends for so many years and I just feel like why would he say that about me?"

"It's hard because I don't want to ruin their friendship but then on the other side I can keep this to myself."

"How are you two?" I asked Chris and Amber. "I haven't seen you really."

"I've been too busy talking to people about you." Chris said.

"Why?"

"Literally everyone fancies the pants of you in Essex. I can go and have a conversation with Mike and then one with Jordan and then one with Dan and they all say that same thing."

"Dan?!"

"Yeah he is really sorry for what he said about you. You know you're attractive and what guy isn't going to like that."

"Chris you do wonders for my confidence." I said and wrapped my arm around him. "I would say the same thing about you but I know you're girlfriend is the best girl for you."

****

I was on my way home when I heard my phone go off and pulled it out to find I had a text.

Myles - Any chance we could have a chat? I'm at the cafe on the corner

I decided that I had nothing to loose and made my way round there to a table in the back corner. He noticed me coming over and pushed a coffee over to the other side of the table.

"Hi." I said and sat down opposite. "Thanks for the coffee."

"It's alright. So I think there are rumours going round and I just want things clearing up."

"I think I should start by saying what I've heard you've said. So I've heard that you said I thought I could get any guy and that I'm too invested in your relationship."

"The first comment is a bit of a misunderstanding by the people that heard me say it. All I said was that you have a choice of all the single guys."

"But why is that any of your business. I've made it clear over these past couple of days that I'm just testing our what I could do and what the guys are like now. I've been away for so long."