Chapter 1: Your Group

Y/n POV:

Wow I can't believe I finally got into a K-Pop Group. My old friends back in America thought I was crazy because I wasn't Korean. But, I get to meet my new bandmates that there were going to be 4 others.

*Time Skip to PD Nims office*

"Okay Y/n, these are your 4 band members Lee Hyejin, Kim Hana, Oh Nana, and Kim Young," PD Nim introduced. They gave me dirty looks and I'm not gonna be that naïve person. I can tell they already don't like me. Well damn, so much for making new friends *sighs internally* (A/N: girl same). I'll introduce myself anyway. I wonder who the Maknae will be?

"Hi. my name is Y/n, I'm 17 years old and I hope we can get along." Or at least you leave me alone and I leave you alone.

Hyejin POV:

Ugh. so she's the maknae that's just great. And she is a natural beauty so she will most likely be the face of the group.

Hana POV:

The Idol Recruiter said he would give me food if I joined the Auditions and won.....so where's my food.

Nana POV:

Why do these foreigners think they can come up here and become K-Pop Idols. I hate this girl already.

Young POV:

How was she allowed to become a Idol did she even do the auditions or did they just let her come through. Ugh, so annoying another person on my hate list.

Y/n POV:

Wow they could at least introduce themselves.

"Okay you are probably wondering why a foreigner is here. As you heard she is fluent in Korean. But she is also an excellent dancer, singer, and rapper. So, she will be the face of the group," PD Nim announced, " Now why don't you introduce yourselves."

"I'm Hyejin, and I'm 22 years old I'm part of the Rapper Line."

"Hello, there I'm Hana I'm 19 years old I'm part of the Vocal and Dance line. If you have food you want to keep I recommend that you hide because I will eat it."

"The name is Nana, I'm 23 years old and I'm part of the Rapper and Dance Line."

"Hi my name is Young, I'm 20 years old and I'm part of the Vocal Line."

Hmm...all of them seem fake. Well accept for Hana she just seems to want food.

"OK now that we have introductions out of the way lets take you to see your new dorms!"(A/N: Pic at the top because I don't know how to actually add pictures into the part where you actually type the story.)

*Time skip bcuz I'm lazy*

I'm going to call my mom and sister to tell them that I made it in just fine. (A/n: BTW your sisters name will be Gabby, she's the older sibling and she's 5 month's pregnant. She also has a husband.)

I pull out my phone and click Gabby's number.

*ring*

*ring*

*ri-*

Y/n- "Hello Gabby it's me Y/n.

Gabby- "Do you realize how fucking late it is over here."

Y/n- " Hey my baby niece does not need to hear that type of language."

Gabby- "Whatever. What do you want."

Y/n- " Put it on three-way call so mom knows to."

Mom has entered Phone conversation

Y/n- " Guys I'm an Idol now yayyyy."

Mom and Gabby- jififuhuhgfgfunbtoyejv, YOU MADE IT IM SO PROUD OF YOU.

Y/n- "Yeah Yeah I know."

Gabby- " So what's your group name."

Y/n- "It's-"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAHAHAHAHA. Cliffhanger ya'll( I'm from Texas in case your wondering)

I actually have no idea what the group name is going to be but I'll figure it out. But, anyhoo thank you for reading my first chapter and hope you will wait for more.