Next morning, Next week

Jimin's POV

While I was thinking of the possible scenarios of what could happen when she woke up, without realizing it Y/n woke up.
"Jimin.", I looked down to the source of the soft voice and Y/n was awake.

"Sorry." I say as I get off from being on top of her.

"Jimin do you have RBD?" Y/n asked me. Her question caught me off guard, so I just stared wide-eyed at her. "Uh yeah I have it." I said not looking her in the eye.

"It's okay I understand", she said, "my sister has.....used to have RBD. " Y/n explained to me. I'm just glad she didn't mention anything about her noticing what type of dream it was. That would be really embarrassing.

*Time skip to next week*

Y/n's POV

This week I'm supposed to get my photoshoot photos, and the guys are really excited to see my photos.

"Y/n are they here yet I want to see them already. " Yugyeom said while hanging onto my waist. Giggling I said, "The pictures should be here any second." And on cue the doorbell rang. I ran towards the door and swung it open. The photographers assistant handed me an envelope and left. Before I even got a chance to open the envelope myself it was snatched out of my hands.

I turned around and Yugyeom had it. Then the guys all surrounded him so I couldn't get the photos back.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hate this chapter but then again it is a filler and I'm typing this on my phone and I hate updating my books using my phone.