Meeting: SEVENTEEN

SEVENTEEN POV:

So apparently we have to meet this girl group and, since they came out a year or two after us we have to tell them what it's the like as a noobie idol group. Ugh this is so annoying having to help them.

Vernon POV

We don't even know what these girls look like. Since on bored and have nothing to do I might just ruin one of their lives as a game. Payment for making us have to help them. Oh they're here finally.

Y/n POV

Finally we're here at the SEVENTEEN company. As soon as we walked out they all had a look of disgust on their face when they saw me. They all went to my group members introducing themselves. Leaving me out of the introductions. But I noticed one of them was talking to Young sweetly but he Keating looking up at me and glaring what the hell is his problem.
I can tell he is half Asian and something else.

Vernon POV

I've decided whose life I'm going to ruin. The foreigner girl she's not even Asian or half Asian. I have the perfect plan on how this is going to happen and I'll get everyone in the Kpop community to hate her.

Young POV

I can't believe that Vernon is talking to me he is so hot and, even asked me if I wanted to go on a date with him. O. M. G.

Y/n POV

*time skip over seventeen giving advice because im lazy*

Finally they're done giving us advice and telling us what it's like at the beginning of our career. The usual boring stuff.

____________________________________________________________

Cliffhanger HAHAHAHA.........okay there wasn't supposed to be two chapters for meeting SEVENTEEN but im tired so you'll have the next chapter for real this time tomorrow.
So I hope you enjoy my chapter.