Pictures

Y/n POV

"Yugyeom! Give the photos back!" I shouted from outside the circle the guys created. I noticed Jeonghan was also outside the circle, seeing as he is the one I took the photoshoot with.

Then I realized I took the photoshoot with him in a suggestive position. The guys are going to see that and get all jealous.

Jungkook POV

"Yugyeom hurry up and take the photos out."

"Okay hold on." he said fumbling with the envelope.

Finally, opening the envelope he brings out the photos showing us. And what I saw surprised me- no- all of us. " Oh...wow...that was unexpected." I then realize that she is straddling some guys lap in the photo. Jealousy surging through me I turn to Y/n, "Who is this guy?!?" she stutters than bolts her way up the stairs. I chase after her going to her room. She tries to close the door.

But fortunately for me, she didn't close in enough time and I tackle her to the ground.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So...long time no see. A lot of people have been commenting to update this book so...surprise!!

This is surprise #1. If you read my message board than you know what I'm talking about. Surprise #1 was taking my most popular book of hiatus. Surprise #2 was putting out another book. It's called Save Me. It is a Jin x BTS book. Jin has an inoperable cancer. I want you guys to check it out. I'll release official chapters on my birthday which is on 08/27/18. I will be turning 15 yaaaayyy. Also, I'm sorry this is a short chapter. But don't worry I will be releasing more chapters out soon. Don't forget to check out Save Me which I will be putting out today and releasing chapters on my birthday.