Jealous

Taehyung POV

Y/n was about to get up to go to Jungkook. I don't know why but I grabbed her waist and whispered into her ear, "Let's just stay like this okay." She nodded her head and leaned back into me. Then Jungkook came to the bottom of the stairs. He was going to tell Y/n something but stopped when he saw her sitting in my lap. He's just staring at us.

Yoongi POV(I just wanted to do his POV because I don't do the other members as often)

I was going downstairs because I actually woke up early. So as I was heading down Jungkook was standing at the bottom of the stairs staring at something, but I don't know what he was staring at. I tapped his shoulder. When he turned around I saw what he was staring at. He was staring at Y/n sitting in Taehyung's lap. That kind of made me mad and I don't know why.

Y/n POV

Why was everyone just staring it's kind of making me uneasy. "Um do you guys want to watch the show with us?" Jungkook stopped looking at Taehyung and glared at me. I flinched back. "Um never mind I'm just going to go out for awhile. I got my shoes from the front door and as I was walking out Taehyung called out my name, but I ignored him and walked out. I just need some fresh air.

As I was walking I heard footsteps from behind but they were running. So then I started running because I'm not going to be one of those stupid girls in the scary movie. But the motherchucker must have long legs because they grabbed me from my waist, and I started screaming bloody murder. He put his hand around my mouth and turned me around. Oh it was just Jungkook.

"YOU IDIOT I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK!! YOU DON'T START RUNNING AFTER PEOPLE BE LIKE, "Hey, it's me Jungkook I'm going to start running after you now." DON'T CHASE ME!!

Jungkook POV

After she had scolded me for chasing her she calmed down and asked me why I was chasing her in the first place. "Well it's because I wanted to apologize for glaring at you it was meant for Taehyung."

"Oh but why were you going to glare at Tae?" she asked me. "Um I will tell you some other time, but do you wanna head back."

"Sure but you have to carry me."

"Ok. Get on my back." She wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. I could feel her breast pressed against my back so I was blushing the whole way home. I walked into the dorm and everyone was gathered in the living room. Some were pacing.

When they realized that we were here they all ran up to Y/n. "Y/n are you okay we were worried about you."

"Wow I feel loved. You guys weren't worried about me?" I asked. They ignored me and focused on Y/n.

Vernon POV

We were all worried about Y/n because Yoongi told us that she had suddenly run out. Jungkook ran out to look for Y/n. Y/n was originally watching PLL so I paused it for her. I took her from the middle of the group she was surrounded by and walked to the couch. I sat her down in my lap and we watched PLL together.
"Thank you." she said to me in English. "You're welcome." I said back. She leaned back into me and I rested my head on her shoulder.

Author POV

Little did Vernon know of the glares he was receiving from the other males in the room. And what is up with people wanting Y/n to sit in their lap. Maybe it's because she has a big but and they all want a piece of dat a-. I mean they all just want Y/n's attention.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay I'm gonna be honest this was a filler but I hoped you enjoyed it!!!