Meeting: EXO Pt.1

Y/n POV

Okay this is awkward. I had totally forgotten that all the groups that help us will stay with us until we debut. And Seventeen is staying with. I don't really like that group they give me bad vibes, especially that Vernon guy. But that aside we're going to meet EXO. Yaaaaaaayyyy. OMG I love that group. But if they treat me like BTS and Seventeen I might just jump off a building. JK. Now time to go eat breakfast.

As I walked down the stairs I heard chattering and immediately thought it was my group. So I continued down into the kitchen and I saw EXO. "Oh my gosh", I breathed out. Which Immediately caught everyone's attention. But they all looked at me in disgust. I should have known BTS is talking to them. They all started snickering when I walked by. It was then that I noticed that they hid my chair from the table and didn't make me breakfast. Wow so much for my hopes and dreams of EXO liking me.

They were eating a traditional Korean breakfast and since I haven't mastered the art of cooking Korean food I just grabbed the necessary ingredients to make my famous Banana Salted caramel Pancakes.(I had these at Denny's these are the bomb)

After I was done my pancakes smelt delicious obviously and then Tyler came in.

"Y/n are those your famous pancakes that I smell," Tyler asked.

"Of course they are," I answered back.

"Let me have some," he asked

But then someone decided to barge into our conversation.

"Um Tyler we cooked you some breakfast already," Namjoon said interrupting our conversation. Wait he understands English.

"Oh then why didn't you cook some for Y/n then," Tyler said shocking Namjoon.

"Tyler it's okay it's not that big of a deal. And plus mom and Gabby and her husband are coming to visit us and they'll be here any minute.", really he said distracting him from our previous conversation.

It was then that the doorbell rang which let me know they were here. Jimin went to go answer the door.

"Oh Jimin its fine I'll go answer the door." I said.

He then glared at me,"I don't need your permission to open the door.", he said.

"It's my family," I stated.

I then walked off and opened the door to my mom my pregnant sister and her husband. She looked pissed for some reason. I smiled because I know why. She hates plane rides because she complains about how it hurts her back. I started laughing at her and she started glaring at me.

She can also speak Korean so what she said next made Hana laughed her ass off.

"Y/n if I wasn't pregnant I would drop kick your ass right now."

Tyler then walked up and hugged Gabby, your mom, and Brian( that's going to be name of Gabby's husband)

"So Mrs. Y/L/N," Tyler asked, " are you going to make your famous-

"I already got the ingredients from the store," my mom said.

"Oh and Y/n you never told me your group name," Gabby asked

"It's called Moonlight, Gabby."

"Y/n who are all these people and I want to meet your group." my mom asked.

"Oh mom these are some of the kpop groups that our helping or group and showing us what it's like as a kpop idol." I answered.

She went up to my group and introduced herself

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I know I was supposed to update like a couple of days ago but you know school can be a real bitch. But i hope you enjoy this filler and continue reading my book. Also I'm excited because I currently have 150 reads yay. I never thought my book would get attention so thank you.