Awake

*WARNING: The author of this story is feeling daring today and is going to add a little spiciness to the story so you've been warned. Enjoy!!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jungkook POV

I woke up earlier than everyone else and I felt something on top of me. I opened my eyes and Y/n was on straddling my waist while she had her head resting on my chest. I could feel her chest on me as she was breathing.

I tried to wake her up but when I told her to wake up she bucked her hips grinding into my lower half. I tried waking her up again and flicked her head she jolted awake and she sat up straight putting all her weight on my lower half causing me to gasp.

"Good morning oppa"

"Good morning Y/n....uhm could you get off me please."

She looked down and realized she was straddling me. She immediately got off me and was apologizing.

Y/n POV

I can't believe I was straddling Jungkook. He got up and told me that he was going to take a shower and that he will be back in 1 hour. But it shouldn't take an hour to take a shower. But whatever. So I got up and went downstairs to go watch TV. I went downstairs got food and went to the living room to watch PLL. Then Taehyung saw me and he told me to get up. Confused I got up he sat in my spot the he pulled me by my waist and sat me down in his lap. Oh he just wanted me to sit in his lap.

Well we just watched PLL together and Taehyung just played with my hair because it was really curly. Then Jungkook started shouting my name because I wasn't in the room. I yelled that I was in the living room and he came running down the stairs. I was going to get up to greet him but Taehyung grabbed on to my waist. "Let's stay like this okay." he whispered in my ear.

I nodded my head and leaned back into him and he sighed with satisfaction. Jungkook finally made to where I was but he just stood there.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay that little scene at the beginning wasn't all oh my gosh there gonna do it or anything like that but enjoy it while it lasts. But I would like to thank all the people who still follow my account and read my books. I honestly thought nobody would read my books but people did so thank you. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

*Current me as of August 6, 2021: oh my god that was so fucking cringey. I swear on god 13 year old me was just 😬