Competition Pt. (4/?)

A/n (please read): I realize I haven't updated this book in a long time and as you already know "Life" is on hiatus because I have writers block for that book. You should still read Life and if you want you can comment down an idea you want for the next chapter of Life and I will give you full credit for the idea. SO don't be a silent reader okay.

Now back to this book I read the previous chapter and I realized how stupid it was. That's probably why this book has less views than Life and this is my first book so yeah. And if you read the previous chapter you know that at the end it would be them reacting to the movie and then the photoshoot scene well I wont do that. Okay enough with my rambling I will get straight to the chapter now.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n POV

I couldn't even watch the whole movie because it started off with a sex scene. This is what the guy's were trying to tell me. I quickly got up and turned the movie off.

"GUYS IM SO SORRY I DIDN'T REALIZE IT HAD THAT TYPE OF STUFF A-AND IM REALLY SORRY!" I said as I was completely embarrassed. "I'm just going to bed so I have plenty of rest during the photoshoot." After saying that I ran to my room and locked the door.

Jumping into bed I instantly went to sleep.

*Next Day*

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off at 5 in the morning because my photoshoot starts at 6. Groggily getting up I went to the bathroom, took a shower, brushed my teeth, got dressed, and went down to the kitchen to eat breakfast. On my way there I ran into one of the member's of SEVENTEEN.

We just kind off awkwardly stared at each other until he introduced himself.

"Uhm...Hi my name's Jeonghan." He said nervously. "H-Hi Jeonghan."

Wow he's so handsome. How did I not notice him before.

"You know you could take a picture it lasts longer." He said slightly chuckling.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to stare at you that long." Checking the time it was 5:30. "I need to go to my photoshoot see you later." So I grabbed fruit as my breakfast and as I was leaving someone grabbed my wrist. Turning back around I saw that it was Jeonghan.

"Sorry I was just wondering.....if I could come to the photoshoot with you. And I know you said you wouldn't show us the pictures until they delivered them to you, but I wont tell the other's."

Something in me could not resist him so I said yes.

Walking towards the car that was waiting for me outside we both got in and headed towards the photoshoot site.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm putting out more books I mentioned one of them in Life but I don't tell you the title. It will be called "Dangerous Question". The second book will be called "Wild", the third book is called "Mine" and the last is called "Killer". Now you're probably wondering 'why the hell is she putting out all these books?' and the reason why is because.....well actually I have no reason I just want to put it out. So read them when I put them out okay. Pinky promise...ok I'll stop.