Competition Pt. 5

Jeonghan POV

Once we arrived at the photoshoot site we both went inside. Y/n was immediately taken to the make-up artist and hair stylists. She's pretty with and without make-up.

Next the person who has clothes set up for the photoshoot came in with clothes rack with all the clothes Y/n will wear.

"Jeonghan can you leave I need to get dressed." Y/n asked me gently.

"Oh sure sorry." I apologized as I walked out of the dressing room. Waiting outside of the dressing room I sat down in a chair beside the door..

I few minutes later the door opened to reveal Y/n in a black crop top, black skater skirt, and white heels. She's so pretty.....but it's so revealing I don't want the others to see her pictures.

"Jeonghan are you okay." Y/n asked me concern filling her voice. Blushing I just nodded. "Yeah I'm fine."

Y/n then went to the area where the photographer is taking the pictures. The background was grey because on our way here told me these pictures were going to be for her new album cover. She just didn't tell me the concept of her album but I can guess based on her clothes.

I wonder why they aren't starting yet. I then overheard the photographer talking to the other staff. "The male model was supposed to be here an hour ago. Contact his manager to let us know if he will be here or not." The photographer said.

*15 minutes later*

The staff finally came back to tell the photographer the news. "His manager said he wouldn't be able to make it to the photoshoot. We also don't have any male models open for the spot." Sighing the photographer looked around the room until his eyes landed on me.....WAIT WHY IS HE LOOKING AT ME!!!

"You come here." he pointed at me. Quickly walking toward him I asked what he wanted. "I need you to be the male model for me. And also I wasn't asking you I was telling you. The clothes your wearing go perfectly with the theme just get rid of the shirt, because you're supposed to be shirtless."

Hesitantly, I took off my shirt and walked towards Y/n. On the set there was only one chair.

Y/n turned towards me surprise evident on her face. "Why are you on the set and where is your shirt? Did my photographer force you to do this?"

"Yes he did but it's fine." I said chuckling slightly making her smile also.

"Oh ok Jeonghan I need you to sit on the chair and Y/n you need to straddle his waist!" The photographer said. The chair was facing away from the camera so you could only see the back of my head. But you could see Y/n's face since she was straddling me.

Why did she have to wear a skirt. I can feel EVERYTHING! Since her chest is so big I feel them pressed against my chest.

Pure thoughts.

Pure thoughts.

Pure thoughts.

Pure thoughts

PURE THOUGHTS.

PURE THOUGHTS.

PURE THOUGHTS.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's a cliffhanger. Isn't that the best way to end a chapter.