Competition Pt. 6

Jeonghan POV

As long as she doesn't move her hips I will be fine.

*Time Skip*

Before I knew it the photoshoot was over and Y/n went back to the dressing room to get ready to go back to the dorms. I waited outside of the dressing room and Y/n came out with her phone in hand talking to someone over the phone.

"Wait, so you mean to tell me I'll be staying here for 5 months instead of just 1." Y/n said.

I felt really happy because that means she will stay longer. "Okay fine I understand." she hung up and looked at me asking if I was ready to go. I nodded my head and we left.

Y/n POV

Well at least I will have a longer vacation. The driver pulls up and takes us back to the dorm. When we arrive I open the door to the dorm and I'm instantly surrounded by all these tall guys aka the hormonal guys I didn't want to be left alone with.

"Y/n we've been waiting for you and you were answering your phone." Yoongi said while he engulfed me in a hug squishing my front into his. Then I felt someone hugging me from behind I looked up and it was Jin.

"We missed you." He said burying his head into my neck. Making me slightly uncomfortable I tried to wiggle my way out but Yoongi squeezed me tighter into his embrace.

"Y-Yoongi I...can't breathe." Letting go they all dispersed from the tight circle they had created around me. Taking this as my chance I bolted up to my room ignoring the calls of my name.

"Oh my god it seems like I can't go anywhere without them. I even told them I was going to do my photoshoot. And now I have to stay here for another 5 months." I said to myself not realizing someone was outside my room listening to me talk to myself.

I heard a knock on my door startling me. Hoping they hadn't heard what I said I slowly opened the door to reveal the Maknae line of BTS.

"Oh...um...what are you guys doing here?" I questioned.

Jimin came forward, "Yoongi Hyung just wanted to say sorry and that he didn't intend to scare you. We were just worried that's all."

Then Taehyung came forward, "So why did you come back with Jeonghan?" he questioned catching me off guard.

"He went to the photoshoot with me that's all."

"Can we sleep in here with you?"

Do they have major mood swings or something. They were all like why was he with you to can we sleep in here with you.

"Sure I don't mind." Something told me in my gut that they would end up sleeping in here with me even if I said no.

Coming into my room Jungkook closed the door and locked it while Taehyung and Jimin got into my bed. It was then that I realized there was only enough room for three people and there is four of us.

"Hey guys there is only enough room for three people I'll sleep on the couch.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys long time no see. A lot of people wanted me to update so here it is.