Who is he?!?!

Y/n POV

I struggled to get up seeing as Jungkook was on top of me keeping me pinned down.

"Y/n who did you take the photoshoot with?" Jungkook kept persisting. I keep my mouth shut but, I look around and notice the other guys piling into the room curious about the same thing. Well, except for Jeonghan since he already knows who I took the photoshoot with.

"Y/n we just want to know who he is. We'll just have a little talk is all." Taehyung says brushing my hair out of my face. "Why does it even matter it was just a picture." I say trying to get my point across so Jungkook will get off me.

"It matters because you were on top of him and he could get the wrong idea and try to date you or something. Men are like wolves Y/n." Vernon explains in hopes that I'll tell them. "What and you guys aren't like those wolves." I say more as a statement than a question.

"Well like I said ALL men are wolves." Vernon exaggerates the all, "So can you tell us who it is?"

".....no."

Jungkook sighs,"I didn't think I would have to do this." , I furrow my brows in confusion, "Mark, Jackson hold down Y/n's legs and take her shoes off." Jungkook order's and I realize what he's going to make them do.

"Wait can't we talk about this like rational people?" I ask to prolong my fate.

"I think we're past that point Y/n." Jiyong chuckles at my desperation. Then, Jungkook grabs my wrists and pins them above my head. I look up at him and he smirks. I gulp and try to wiggle out from under him. "Tickle her feet." Mark and Jackson tighten their hold on my ankles and begin tickling me. I scream from laughter, I try to kick my legs free but they hold on tighter.

"BAEKIE HELP ME!!" I shout out from being tickled. "I will after you tell us." he tells me smiling.

They continue to tickle me to the point where I just might pee on myself.

"I'M GONNA PEE ON MYSELF! STOP IT!"

"Tell us and we'll let you-"

"I TOOK THE PICTURES WITH JEONGHAN!" I cut him off to get the tickling to stop which it does. I really thought I was going to pee myself.

They look around the room and realize Jeonghan isn't in the room, "JEONGHAN!", Vernon yells running downstairs the others follow him leaving me in the room by myself.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wassup BTW why am I losing followers? If it has something to do with me not updating on time I'm sorry its just my schedule is going to be busy the next couple months because of marching band. I have rehearsals Tuesdays and Thursdays, and Football games on Fridays. So that only laves me Mondays, Wednesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays. I will try to update my books on those days but the homework pile up is no joke so bear with me.