Visit

* 1 year later*

Y/n POV

After a year I am finally able to visit Hana and the others. Because I became so famous within one year and tour has ended so I have a 1 month break.

So I boarded the plane which was heading to South Korea so I could visit them. They don't know that I'm visiting them so its going to be a surprise.

Jungkook POV

My group and the other groups are still staying at the same dorm. We didn't have to stay here after Moonlight debuted but we wanted to. Moonlight has gotten famous but not as famous as Y/n has within the year. I wonder when Y/n is going to visit us.

*14 hours later*

Y/n POV

Finally the plane has landed I'm tired. Tyler told me he wouldn't be able to come on the trip with me but maybe next time. When I got off the plane and headed into the airport i was immediately surrounded by fans and paparazzi. I thought nobody knew I was coming to Korea.

*3 hours earlier*

Flight Attendant POV

OMG its Y/n I going to ask her to take a picture with me. * Walks up to you with her phone ready*

"Y/n can I- oh she's asleep.......I'm still going to take a picture* takes picture, posts on all social media*

"#SouthKorea #Y/n #FamousCelebrity".

*Back to Current time*

Y/n POV

People kept asking to take picture and since there fans I cant exactly say no.

Yugyeom POV

I'm just scrolling through Twitter and I decide to see what's trending. What I saw surprised me it was a bunch of photos of Y/n name which is surprising. The surprising part was that it said that she was here in South Korea.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*evil laugh* cliffhangers are the best. Okay and now for the surprise. Drumroll please..........I'm putting out a new book yyyaaaaaayyyy. Its going to be called Life. You will find out the rest of the details when the book comes out next week.