EXO Pt.2

OMG I have 200 reads I'm so excited. Thank for reading my book. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Y/N POV

My mom walked up to my group and she introduced herself.

"Hi I'm Y/n's mom it's so nice to meet you all."

Hana was the last to introduce herself and of course she talked about food.

"Hello my name is Hana. What are you cooking for dinner.", my mom then burst out laughing letting me know she liked Hana's personality.

"Well, Hana", my mom responded," I'm cooking (whatever dish you like)."

My mom then asked me which group was helping us today for our training. Then Sehun came up and introduced himself.

"Hello ma'am my name is Sehun. I'm from the group EXO and we'll be the group helping them with training today."

"Oh Y/n didn't you say that EXO was one of your favorite groups?" she asked.

"Not anymore," I quietly mumbled to myself.

*timeskip to when EXO helps them with training because I'm tired*

Y/n POV

The part of training we will be doing this time is types of dancing, EXO will be announcing what type of concept of dancing we will be doing.

EXO POV

SEHUN: Guys we should do a sexy concept for the dance so the foreigner and her friend Hana don't know what to do.( they don't know that Hana and Y/n our the dancers of the group and that Y/n has been in the dance world since she was one. You have also mastered many types of dance styles.)

CHANYEOL: Also lets make those two do improve dancing for the sexy concept dance.

KAI: Yeah that's a great idea.

Y/n POV

Okay now that they came back I guess they came to announce what our dance style is.

"Ok the dance concept will be sexy and you to improve. The order of the dances will be Hyejin, Nana, Young, Hana, and Y/n.", Sehun announced. "You will also pick the songs for your improv dance and perform it in two days."

I wonder if we can have a dance partner? I'm going to ask.

"Um excuse me," I said. "Can we have dance partners." I asked.

"Sure", they said with a bored expression.

"Oh and another thing you will each be assigned your own practice rooms. And Y/n who is going to be your dance partner." Chanyeol asked.

As I was about to answer his question I heard one of them whisper "I hope she doesn't pick one of us". I almost scoffed in disbelief. Really.

"Don't worry I wont pick one of you I'm picking Tyler. He's been my dance partner for YEARS so yeah."

*2 DAYS LATER*

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello I'm back....

So I was supposed to put this chapter out yesterday so I could on the next chapter and put it out today but I fell asleep....so you will get two chapters today.

Don't be a silent reader. I want to see more comments on my story to see what you think about it. I'm going to go work on my next chapter now.