Decided Pt.2

Hana POV

After Y/n was dropped off at the airport we hugged each other. She told me that we would call each other everyday and to give the others: GOT7, BIGBANG, Baekhyun, and Jungkook her phone number if they still wanted to contact her. She also said that she would come back to visit me when her schedule wasn't busy, and that she left a surprise for me in her room. Then she got on the plane with Tyler to go back to America.

*Time skip to when Hana is dropped off at the dorms*

I opened the door to go outside and walked up to the front doors of the dorm and went inside. When I got inside I was bombarded with questions from everyone.

"Is she really leaving?"

"Is she still our friend?"

"Does she not like us?"

"Is she never coming back to us?"

These were the questions that I was asked.

"Be quiet so that I can tell you what she told me. But first I need certain people to come on my side of the room." I said quieting everyone down because they already knew which people were going to my side.

"I need GOT7, BIGBANG, Baekhyun and Jungkook.", They than walked to my side," Y/n name wanted me to give you something.", I took out the piece of paper with Y/n's phone number and told them to pass it around after they were done putting it in their phone.

After that was done I told them to go back to the other side of the room so I could tell them the rest of the information.

"Y/n said that she would visit us when her schedule isn't busy so don't be sad or anything and that she'll contact us everyday."

"But...some of us don't have her contact information."

I looked up to see that it was Vernon who said that.

"Really...I thought you of all people would be glad that she left. ", I said slightly angered. He was the one who wanted her to leave the most. Now he just feels guilty because it was his plan to take her chair. So he's one of the people who basically killed her family.

"Lets not talk about and just go out to eat or something." and we did just that.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Heeeeey. I going to put out another chapter and I just want to say there is going to be a huge time skip. Also I have a surprise for you in the next chapter.