Jealous Pt.2

Y/n POV

When Vernon took me from the middle of the group of people that surrounded me; they all started complaining but he just sat me in his lap, and started the PLL episode I was on. I wonder why all the guys keep putting me in their lap.

But soon the others stopped bickering and joined us to watch my favorite show with me. It was already dark outside so we turned off all the lights to get that theater vibe. As time went on I felt heavy breathing on my neck. I turned around and looked at Vernon. His face was flushed and his eyes were hooded.

"Vernon are you okay?" I asked concern lacing my voice. "Yeah just.....don't move."

"Okay." I said confused I turned back around and watched the show.

After a while I got tired so I got up and told everyone I was going to go to bed. Jungkook also got up and said he was coming with me. I walked up to my room and got into bed momentarily forgetting Jungkook was here.

"Y/n scoot over so I can have some space." Surprising me I scooted over so he could get in. As he started to get comfortable someone knocked on my door. "Come in." Taehyung came in and asked if he could sleep in here.

Author POV

Not finding anything wrong that tow grown ass men want to sleep in the same bed as her she said yes. He got in. So Jungkook was on her right side and Taehyung on her left. They were both glaring at each other but things are going to get pretty heated with the other males in the house very soon.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This was a filler chapter and not a very good one but I hope you like it.