Visit Pt. 3

Yugyeom POV

I'm so excited that Y/n is here but the others don't know that she is here yet. We're almost on our way to the dorms and everybody is there so nobody will miss Y/n arriving at the dorm.

Y/n POV

Oh my gosh we are almost there and I cant wait to surprise all my friends.(noticed she said friends)Oh. We are here already.

I got out of the car and Yugyeom grabbed my bags.

"Are you excited to meet all your friends after not being able to see them for a year?" he asked.

"I am I can't wait to see there reactions when they see me."

Yugyeom opened the door and we walked inside everybody was in the Living room watching T.V.

Since no one saw me walk in I slowly walked towards Hana. She was facing the TV so she couldn't she see me. I then put my hands around her head covering her eyes.

"Who ever this is I'm going to beat you."

I smiled. "So your going to beat your friend you haven't seen in a year?"

When she heard my voice she started squealing and she jumped off the couch and tackled me to the ground. This grabbed everyone's attention.

"OhmygodY/nIhavemissedyousomuch." Hana said as she hugged me so tightly.

When I got up the others got up and hugged me too asking how I have been. The people who I wasn't on close terms with sat on the couch awkwardly some of them stared at me with....lust?(I wanted to spice it up a little)Nah none of them like me so I must be imagining things.

I walked over to them and said I wanted to talk to them. We walked outside and they just kinda stood there. I looked at all the people who didn't like me: EXO, BTS, seventeen, and my former group. Except for Baekhyun, Jungkook, and Hana obviously.

I turned to them and they looked at me expecting me to say the worst to them because of what happened the previous year.

"I forgive you all." They kind of stared at me blankly not believing what they heard for a second.

They all started tearing up and my former group was full on crying.

All their POV's

I cant believe she is forgiving us.

I thought she would hate us forever.

Why did we even dislike her?

Y/n POV

Vernon came up to me and hugged me.

He started whispering in my ear. "I'm so sorry please forgive me for what I have done."

I hugged him back to let him know that I forgive him. He then cried softly into my neck.

When all of them stopped crying we went back inside and Hana hugged me. "It is good that you forgave them Y/n. Now we can all be friends like you wanted."

I turned to everyone ready to make an announcement." Guys we can't be sad all day lets guy out to eat."

Then the three maknaes of BTS all came up to me and latched on to me. Jungkook and Jimin held on to my arms and Taehyung was back-hugging me from my waist.

"See hyungs I told you Y/n was awesome." Jungkook stated. They all started laughing but Taehyung was laughing into the back of my neck and I unconsciously arched my back.(I don't even know why I added this part)

We all walked to the ice cream store and all got our own pint sized ice cream tubs and headed back to the dorms. I put in a movie and we all ate our ice cream together. I somehow ended up in Jungkooks lap and I could tell he was blushing. I was starting to get sleepy and leaned back into Jungkook and fell asleep.

Jungkook POV

I cant believe Y/n is sitting in my lap. But she fell asleep and all the guys were glaring at me but I don't know why. I ignored the fact that they were glaring at me and picked Y/n up to take her to her old bedroom so she could sleep.

I put her to bed and I was about to walk off but she grabbed the hem of my shirt.

"Jungkook oppa can you stay with me?" she asked and my heart started to beat rapidly.(Jungkook is 20 and Y/n is 18) I said okay and got into the bed with her. She cuddled into me and I held onto her from her waist. We fell like asleep like that.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey you guys. And yes i know I was supposed to update a few days ago but I was sick so I didn't update. But I was like I need to update because some of you guys were probably getting frustrated because I wasn't updating. Also one more thing. I know this is really random but I feel like writing smut. I might do it tomorrow or something. I will add two chapter to Life and one more chapter to Hate tomorrow. Enjoy!!!