Meeting Got7

Y/n POV:

Next day.....

I woke up t the sound of a wrapper cringingly in my room. I looked over the side of my bed to see Hana and Tyler eating my secret stash.

"ahem". The cringingly immediately stopped and they both looked up at me with visible fear on their face. They both stood up and slowly backed out of my room.

"Tch. That's what I thought."

I walked out of my room and into the kitchen only to see BTS eating breakfast.

"What are they doing here Tyler?"

"They stayed overnight you just fell asleep earlier than everybody else."

"Whatever Tyler you know sleep has been my best friend since I was 5."

( remember when it is in italics or looks slanted basically they are speaking in English)

"Okay lets go eat I'm hungry". I stated enthusiastically.

I sat in between Hana and Tyler and started digging into the food. Then suddenly asked me a question everyone has been dying to know. except for Tyler he's already used to my eating habits.

"How do you manage to stay so skinny even though you have big boobs and a big bu-"

"OKAY we get it Hana", I said quickly interrupting her sentence so she couldn't finish

"I just have a high metabolism that's all. Nothing special."

Our conversation was quickly interrupted when BTS announced that they will stay with us as will other groups when we go to the recording studio, so that Got7 will know what our voices sound like. I've been waiting for this day to finally go into the recording studio.

The way there it was awkward because BTS would try, notice I said try and failed to talk to Tyler because he would ignore them and talk to me and Hana. We finally arrived at the Jyp building and were greeted by hugs from Got7.

* skipping the introductions because it's going to take to long*

We finally arrived at the studio and everybody has sung the songs they picked out. So far Hana was the only one who got good feedback. Hyejin, Nana, and Young were pissed because they were told that they didn't do as well now its my turn. I'm going to sing "Lie" by Jimin because despite him not liking me he has a really beautiful voice. All of them do really. I will also sing "2nd thots" by Jay Park because I really like this song. Also I consider it in the rap category( don't argue with me about this because I will fight you)

After I was done singing and rapping I looked up at everyone and they were shooketh.

Yugyeom was the first one to speak and he said while blushing that my voice was beautiful.

Jimin POV:

When she started singing my song Lie I wa s very surprised because she actually sounded good. Her voice was very.....beautiful.

Yugyeom POV:

After Y/n was done singing I couldn't help the blush that covered my cheeks when I told her that her voice was beautiful.
But as I said that BTS and my group glared at me.

Y/n POV:

Oh my gosh im so tired I wanna go to sleep so I sat down in a chair to sleep.
Then Tyler came in saying, "Nope not today Y/n we are going out to eat."

He then proceeded to pick me up and put me over his shoulders. but the problem was my shirt was slipping down my back and you could see my bra. Everyone was looking while the clueless Tyler carried me. I then yelled at him to put me down. He set me down and my shirt was stayed resting on the top of my brats and everyone stared at my double D's while I proceeded to fix my shirt. I then cleared my throat with a visible blush and said lets go eat.

______________________________

I know this chapter is short compared to the other ones but I hope you enjoy.
Also please don't be a silent reader.
So don't forget to comment or vote.