Decisions

Author POV

Y/n arrived at the dorms and she felt like the world was collapsing upon her. She just lost her mom and older sister along with her sister's unborn child. She was wondering if she should quit the group and just go back to America, back to dance school where she spent so many hours practicing with her mom and sister who were also dancers. It was then that she was stricken with grief that she realized she would never be able to have those moments with either of them. She is about to leave to go to the nearest convenience store to go buy the food her mother isn't going to be able to cook. As she reached for the door knob the door opened to reveal all the groups. She blankly stared at them only recognizing a few groups as her friends. She looked at the sad faces of her friends. And then the guilty ones of the people who disliked her for no known reason to her. They had guilty expressions because the day before they were planning to make her leave but they all liked her mom and sister. It all hit at once when they realized two things. One: they had no real reason to dislike. Two: their actions can affect the future...and it caused Y/n to lose her family.

BTS(except jungkook), EXO(except Baekhyun), and Seventeen POV

What have we done. We never had a real reason to dislike her and we realize that now when her family died.

Y/n POV

I really just needed to get to the convenience store to get the same ingredients that my mom was going to use for dinner. I walk my way through them and they part like the Red Sea. As I'm walking away I here people running and I turn around to see my friends running towards me.( just to let you know her friends are Jungkook, Baekhyun, GOT7 and Hana.)

"Did you really think we were going to let you go by yourself?", Hana stated.

I then started to tear up on the verge of crying and I was hugged. I looked up to see who was hugging me since they were pretty tall I they hugged me into their chest. Once I looked up I saw Jungkook. He must have felt the guiltiest since he used to dislike me. I hugged him back to reassure him that I was fine.

He let go of me and I looked into his eyes. Tears were brimming his eyes. "I-I'm sorry.", he choked out.

"I forgive you Jungkook."

*time skip to after dinner and everybody is about to go bed because I'm lazy*

Dinner was awkward. Nobody started a conversation and the only conversation that went on was when Tyler talked to me and Mark but it was in English, and the ones who could speak English which was Joshua, Vernon, and Namjoon he made clear to them they couldn't join the conversation.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey I have to stop the chapter here but you will get another chapter after I get out of school