Decided

Y/n POV

It is decided. After dinner Tyler and I were discussing whether we should leave or should we stay. We decided to leave. Since Bryans surgery is completed we will have him transferred over to a hospital in America. Plus I would have to plan my mom and sisters....funeral anyways. So we called PD Nim and he said he understood and that he would have a car ready tomorrow to drop us off at the airport. Tyler than ran up to his room to pack all of his stuff for tomorrow.

I set one outfit out for tomorrow for when I left for the airport and the rest of my clothes were put in my suitcases along with my snacks. I will leave some for Hana since she really likes them.

Tyler POV

I ran upstairs to my room but as I was running I ran into someone. I looked to see who I ran into and it was Jimin. I glared at him and walked off.

I just grabbed my stuff and put it into a suitcase then went to bed.

*Time skip to next day*

Y/n POV

I woke up early so that I could prepare myself to go to the airport. I took a shower, brushed my teeth, and got dressed. Tyler and I both placed our suitcases in the living room.

I walked into the kitchen and everybody was up eating breakfast. Hana walked up to me and hugged me. "Why are you all dressed?", she asked. It then became silent and everybody was waiting for my response.

"I'm going back.", I answered." I hope the people who don't like me will be really happy. Right Yoongi.", he looked away from me guilt evident on his face from remembering what he said.

"So you wont be an idol anymore,", Hana asked

"I will still become an idol just not here. I will become an idol in my home country companies were already scouting me so it wont be that hard. You don't have to worry about me. I will go see you at K-Con in America."

She then started crying and then she asked if she could go to the airport with me to say goodbye.

"Sure"

She then got dressed and went into the van with us.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sleepy. I will do the next part of the chapter tomorrow. Goodnight.