REWRITING! PLS READ!!

I've decide to rewrite Hate. A lot of people were messaging me about bringing it back and tbh I don't really like this book. In my opinion, this book was written by a cringey, sex-crazed, 13 year-old version of me. I was reading through all of my chapters and I kept thinking to myself, wow I actually thought this was the shit when I was younger. I didn't take the time to actually make something good and put all my effort into it.

So, I've decided to rewrite this book but not everything is going to stay the same. Like some stuff was really stupid. For example, Jimin having RBD, do y'all remember that? It was totally random and came out of nowhere. Or Y/n's family dying and her blaming it on certain groups. If you've read this book then maybe some of you remember what lead up to them dying ( a chair, it was a fucking chair).

I will also dwindle down the number of groups that will be in this story. BTS is definitely staying. My whole account is dedicated to BTS fanfics. I'm for sure getting rid of BIGBANG cause I don't feel comfortable writing them into my story after what happened. IF I ever do decide to write about them it will just be the current members (which is everyone minus the rapist). It'll probably be BTS and EXO. And tbh I'm deciding whether I should do a male reader because I like those more then the regular ones. I mean everyone does female readers. We'll see.

I would like to thank all my OG lovelies for sticking with me and my inconsistent updating schedule. I would also like to thank my new lovelies for just being there and supporting my books like my OG.

Ok it's just going to be a BTS fanfic