Meeting: BTS Pt. 3 (and Tyler)

That's Tyler up above ya'll. He's hot isn't he. He's gay by the way.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n POV

When I realized Tyler was in front of the BigHit building I instantly ran to where he was. I then grabbed Hana's hand so she could meet him in person. But what I didn't realize was that the rest of our group and BTS had followed us.

Speaking in English

"TYLER!" I screamed as I jumped on him tumbling down to the ground.

"Ew, Y/n get off me you know I don't swing that way," he said while trying to push me off him.

When I looked back so I could introduce Hana to Tyler I noticed BTS and my group Moonlight( this is the group name I just came up with now.) except for Hana staring at me and Tyler.

Speaking in Korean

"Hana," I said as I got up from the floor bringing Tyler with me," this is Tyler. Tyler this is Hana. Now did you bring my Cheetos since you always know ahead of time." I said excitedly.

" I sure did," he said handing me two big bags of my chips.

Then PD Nim came in and asked who Tyler was so I explained the whole story of how Tyler and I went to the same Dance Academy. Also that he wanted to be Hana and I personal choreo teacher, since both of us have similar dancing styles. He accepted but Tyler gets the 3rd level of the house to himself.

"Ok since that is settled--"

"WAIT!" someone interrupted PD Nim.

Which was all of BTS.

"Why don't they stay for dinner. Jin can cook." Jungkook explained.

"Ok but they need to be sent back to their dorms by 10 o'clock." PD Nim answered.

*Time skip to after dinner*

After dinner we all sat on the couch well except for Tyler, Hana and I. Nobody let me sit on the couch so I sat on the floor. Tyler than walked in and asked why i was sitting on the floor.

"Well, I cant let any friend of mine sit on the floor," in which he the proceeded to pick me up and place me in his lap. Hana then joined us and sat in front of me and said braid train, and the three of us braided each other's hair.

Without realizing I fell asleep. I then felt someone pick me up which was Tyler because i recognized the scent.

"Goodnight Y/n," Tyler said before cutting off the light and shutting the door.

I wonder who's next tomorrow.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I cant wait to post my next chapter woohoo! I know this book is kinda different from what the description is. I just want to let you know that not all members of a certain group will hate Y/n. Now some will be like a "fake" friend. but some will be genuine to her/you.

Just wanted to get that out there.