Meeting: Got7 Pt.2

Yugyeom POV:

I became jealous when Tyler picked Y/n up and put her over his shoulder. I wanted to touch her like that. But when her shirt started slipping past her chest I couldn't stop staring.

*Time skip because I just wanted to do his POV.*

Y/n POV:

Finally we are eating dinner. But Hana wouldn't stop staring at my chest. And everyone is noticing what she is staring at. Stupid Tyler wouldn't stop laughing.

Young POV:

Okay this is getting weird. Hana just keeps staring at her chest and it's very awkward.

Hana POV:

I wonder if they are soft and squishy. I want to touch them.

BTS POV:

We were all just eating our food then Hana suddenly stood up. In the process she scraped her chair across the floor. Then she walked over to Y/n and stood behind. And you guessed it she squeezed Y/n's boob's. Tyler spit his drink out and burst out laughing. Then he chocked on air.

Y/n POV:

After Hana basically harassed me Tyler explained to her you don't just walk up to people and squeeze their boob's. He then made her apologize to me and Tyler was still laughing.

*Read the bottom*

________________________________________________________________________

Ok guys this is just a filler chapter because I'm in school right now so when I get home I will post the real chapter. So I hoped you enjoyed this humorous chapter well I find it funny. But I would like to thank the people who have read my book and followed me.

Also don't be a silent reader comment and vote thank you.