Competition Pt. (2/?)

A/n: Okay so I was going to update this book today because you know I haven't updated this book in a while.....Then I saw the views......I HIT 1K THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! You don't know how happy this makes me. Honestly when I started this book I thought nobody would actually read this book. But really thank you. I also want to thank the 50 followers I have!!

Okay now time for the chapter.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n POV

Did the only female group seriously just leave me in a house full of hormonal guys. Oh my lord what am I going to do?

Distracting from my thoughts I heard a knock on my door.

*knock knock* "Y/n you got a call from your manager. She said she wants to talk to you." Ugh what could she possibly want it's my free time. Opening the door I saw Yoongi holding the phone out to me. Grabbing the phone I thanked it and sat on my bed forgetting to close the door. Not noticing he was watching me.

"Yes Ivy(That's your managers name)what do you need?" I asked questioning her. "I'm sorry I forgot to tell you," what's up with people forgetting to tell me things. "but you are supposed to have a photoshoot in Korea the concept is sexy so the clothes will be a little revealing."

"Wait Ivy why didn't you tell me this-" taking the phone from my ear I had realized that she hung up on me mid-sentence.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay I know it's short but I will be adding the next chapter tomorrow. You guys are really going to like the next chapter!