Meeting: BTS

Hyejin POV

I can't believe I'm going to meet BTS! I'm so excited I could faint right now.

Nana POV

UGH I'm so annoyed right now. Hyejin is squealing like a ducking a pig, and even said that BTS belongs to her, and to not get in between her man. Bish there's seven of them.

Hana POV

I want those Sour Patch Kids again.

Y/n POV

"Guys we're here, " you yelled as the fan pulled up in front of BigHit. Hyejin immediately dashed out of the van pushing me in the process. Rude much.

I got out of the van to catch up to Hana, and noticed Nana lagging behind.

"What's wrong Nana."
"Nothing don't worry about it."

I went back to Hana and we were immediately greeted by BTS and Hyejin screaming hysterically. Then she finally calmed down so they could introduce themselves.

"HELLO IT'S BANGTANSEONYODAN. "

"Let's start with the hyung line then maknae line." PD NIM said.

"Hello my name is Jin the world wide handsome I'm the oldest. "

"I'm Namjoon but my stage name is Rapmonster,and I'm the leader of the group. "

"The names Yoongi, stage name Suga."

"I'm J-Hoooooope, your hope and sunshine. "

"Okay maknae line. " PD NIM said

"I'm Jimin."

"I'm Taehyung."

"I'm Juggling, also known as international playboy. "

Really the maknae line didn't even try to introduce themselves properly.

Start the video here.

*time skip after dance because I'm lazy. *

"Okay now that your done could your practice can you split up into groups can you help each member of the new girl group. "
PD NIM said as he walked out.

As everybody split up I noticed nobody was coming my way to partner up with me.

Well it doesn't matter I'm an experienced dancer anyways so I will just work on the dance by myself.
As I was stretching BTS Taehyung and Sugar who were paired up with Hana started talking badly about.

"Hana right?", Sugar asked
"Uhm, yeah" she replied.

"Don't you think she doesn't belong here." Taehyung questioned.

I find it funny how they don't think I understand what they are saying.
It was then that Hana walked over to me and asked if I want to practice with her. I respond to her in Korean, and then go back to stretching.
After Hana and I were done stretching we started doing improvisation dances

After we finished I walked out to find a drink of water .
"Aish dancing always makes me sleepy and we have to do this for another week." as I was talking to myself somebody suddenly tapped my shoulder and I screamed...

____________________________________

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter so keep reading my story. I've been getting a couple of views and it makes me really happy. Thank you.