Introduction/Warnings

Okay, so, the focal point of this story is an affair between a minor and an adult. It begins when Paul is almost 28 and Lorraine (or Lo) is about 15, so that's a pretty big gap. It isn't going to be a pretty story, Lo has a lot of trauma and depression and codependency problems. I'll put warnings at the beginnings of each chapter but the whole story kind of revolves around this girl's mental and emotional issues and failed coping mechanisms. 

That's not to say that this story will just be a total downer, that's not it at all, but it isn't for people who will be triggered or disturbed easily. I'm not trying to glorify statutory rape and this isn't a "daddy story" in the typical sense. It's not supposed to be a fetishization of young girls, it's more about how some people grow up quick and they can be viewed and treated as adults despite only being 15. 

This story is inspired by, though obviously not a factual retelling of, some things that have happened in my life combined with the stories of some of my close friends. If you think this could trigger you, please don't read it. If you read some of it and like the style of my writing but not the content, feel free to message me or comment something you'd like me to write. 

Alright, enjoy and good luck!