Chapter 24: You Are Mine

Hey, sorry this chapter took a little longer to get written. It's mostly smut, and I've not really been in the mood recently. I've been pretty depressed as of late, so I do want to write a lot, but not necessarily these kinds of scenes. This one turned out pretty good though, just took a few days. I hope to update the next sections more frequently, thanks for your support as usual. These ** will be around smut.

"Are you two... previously acquainted?" Keith asked as Mr. Grant and I stared each other down.

"Uh, yeah, this is my English teacher." I still hadn't decided if it was in my best interest to announce this was the guy who gave me such crap over the length of school skirt. It would probably end with Paul puffing out his chest and tell him off, which would be undeniably satisfying, but then he might get overprotective, keep me by his side, which I did not want. I think. No, I didn't because I wanted to spend the night with Keith and Anita, so the reveal of 'Henry's' identity could wait until after the party.

Keith reached out a hand for Mr. Grant to shake, and I couldn't help but notice how pale and manicured my teacher's hand was. He definitely came from money. "Good to meet you," Keith said.

"The pleasure's mine, I'm sure."

My two companions gave nauseated smiles before dragging me off to sit on the couch. "What a prick," Anita whispered. "He'll probably ask for an autograph later."

"Why would Paul even invite him?" Keith asked.

"He's Denny's cousin," I explained

This elicited a derisive snort from Keith. "Who gives a shit? I don't think I've spoken to a single cousin in the past five years; they'd probably just ask for money."

"Let's not talk about him, or Paul, let's talk about Lola." Anita poked at my belly which had bunched up a bit since I sat down. "I love this top, and you have the perfect body for it. Do you starve yourself to be this beautiful." I shook my head, giggling at the idea that my body was anything above passable. "You just wake up looking like this." She looked across me at Keith. "To be a teenager again, eh?"

"I don't really want to be a teenager; I'd rather be inside one."

The problem with showing so much skin was that there was more space that could turn pink when I blushed, which I definitely did at Keith's words. I wanted him so bad, it felt like there were hot embers in the bottom of my stomach heating the rest of my body into a ravenous fever.

"Do you think they'll miss us?" he asked, nodding towards Paul and Linda who were chatting with a few people I didn't know (they weren't on the list of guests I'd been given yesterday).

I shook my head. "Doubt it."

"Can you hold down the fort, love?" Keith asked his girlfriend. Anita puffed out her lower lip, pouting. "Don't worry, Lola will visit us very soon at our flat where we have privacy. You know you're a screamer." 

She nodded in agreement and gestured for us to go on without her. Keith took my hand and dragged me off to the kitchen. In my peripherals, I could see Paul watching us, but he didn't make a move to follow, so I didn't pay it any mind. He could never be mine, not in whole, or in part, so there was no choice but to sever the connection. Keith, on the other hand, could split himself between Anita and me and likely other women the way a normal person might divvy up slices of a tangerine. Paul was a fantasy, Keith was real.

"This is my room," I said, pushing open the door. It was like I'd never been to this place before. Had the bed always been so soft looking? The room was a cool blue, illuminated just slightly by the city light coming in through the slits in the blinds. Keith's unique scent- a mix of pot, cigarettes, denim that hadn't been washed in a while, and something else I couldn't place- cleared out any hint of Brandon or Paul, or even me. This was his room now.