Chapter 32: A Day of Firsts

Smut, think we all saw that cumming ;)  ** around it. Also drug use, in case that's triggering to anyone.

Keith and Anita's flat smelled exclusively of pot, cigarettes, and liquor. I wouldn't be surprised if there were a few gallons of whiskey-soaked into the shag carpet and oriental rugs. The decor mostly looked like they'd purchased anything they found amusing or interesting everywhere they went: there were tons of painted figurines, beaded jewelry dangling from the necks of animal statues, half a dozen wall clocks, and enough prints, painting, and curtains to completely obscure the wallpaper. The sink overflowed with copper pots and fine china, none of which went together. It was the kind of place that would give Linda a migraine; I loved it.

"You drink Jack Daniel's, Lola?"

"I've never tried it," I admitted. "Paul's more into local stuff."

"Well, what does he know?" Keith said, running to get a bottle and two glasses.

Even though it was a rhetorical question, Anita answered anyway: "Nothing!" she said with a cackle, flinging herself onto their couch.

"That's right, love," he said, returning from the kitchen. "Nothing about booze, nothing about music, nothing about sex." He turned to face me, chewing on his lower lip. "Sorry about that last bit; probably gross to think about your stepdad fucking, huh?" He handed me a glass and filled with amber liquid, way past the single-serving point. I gripped it with both hands to help with the shaking. His words were so overt, I feared he'd picked them purposefully because he knew about us, and he wanted me to know he knew. But he didn't hold my eyes or wink at Anita, so I decided I'd imagined the whole thing.

"Do you want any?" Keith asked his girlfriend.

"No, I thought we could do something a little stronger." She looked over at me. "You want to get high, Lola?" Keith gave her an odd look, so she amended, "Nothing too heavy, I was thinking maybe some acid."

I sighed with relief. After seeing the track marks on Keith's arms, I assumed they were suggesting heroin. "Okay."

"Finish that first," the Stone said, nodding to the whiskey. I smiled, drinking a long sip, barely managing to swallow before I coughed. "Don't worry, I have a chaser for you." He sealed his mouth onto mine, our lips lining up perfectly, tongue massaging mine while my throat continued to burn.

"Have you ever taken acid?" Anita asked. I shook my head. Somehow, they never made me feel stupid or shameful for my inexperience; if anything, I felt excited. "Well, it can be a very intense experience so, while you have your wits about you, I'd like you to do something for me." 

She took my hand and led me to her bedroom, Keith trailing behind us. She removed her dress, revealing that she hadn't worn any undergarments, and flopped onto the bed, spreading her legs. 

"Wow," I whispered. I'd never seen a woman like this, didn't even know that that's what it looks down there. I'd certainly never seen my own like this.

"A lot first for you today," Keith murmured in my ear, nibbling on the lobe before giving me a gentle push in the right direction.

**I climbed onto the bed, kneeling in front of her, hesitating for a split second before leaning down, using my tongue to part the lips of her pussy. There wasn't as much instinct involved as I would've hoped, so I tried to do the things I enjoyed receiving, things I wished someone would do to me. 

"You can be a little rougher," Anita said, voice gruff with arousal. "More pressure, maybe."

The bed shifted as Keith climbed on, laying next to his girlfriend, kissing her neck. I swirled my tongue around her clit more aggressively. When her hips bucked to meet my mouth, I knew I was doing something right. The wetter she got, the more lightheaded I became. It was one thing to let Thelma touch my bare stomach while we were drunk, or think Anita's beautiful over birthday dinner, but it was another thing entirely to sleep with a woman. And it was amazing. Everything from the taste, the softness, the way her muscles shifted in response to my mouth pushed more and more blood below my waist. By the time she came, I was close to the edge myself.

"Oh fuck, yes, yes, yes." I held onto her waist while she writhed until the flopped flat onto her back. **

I crawled up to lie between her and Keith, stared at her loopy face. "Did you like that?"

"Yes, beautiful," she said, leaning over and kissing me on the lips. 

"Here, take this. Put it on your tongue," Keith said, handing me what looked like a tiny paper square. It was so innocuous looking, it took me a second to realize this was the LSD they said I could have after I ate Anita out. I placed it on my tongue, as he instructed me to. Then he flipped on the TV. 

"What are you doing?"

"It takes a while to kick in, let me know when you start to feel it. Do you like Steptoe and Son?"

I shrugged, feeling uneasy. Smoking grass had an immediate effect, and alcohol, on my small frame, went to my head within a few minutes. How long would I have to wait for acid? When would I come down? I had to go home in a few hours, after all. Why the hell hadn't I asked more questions before just sticking the damn thing in my mouth? I fretted for the better part of an episode but got distracted when the TV started getting farther and farther away. Had the stand started rolling, or was the bed sinking backwards? It was so far away, I couldn't see it anymore, couldn't hear it over the sound of water running through the pipes in the wall behind me.

"I think- I think it's working," I said, once I gathered my courage, laying perfectly still as the world around me shifted and changed in peculiar ways.

**Keith didn't speak, didn't ask me to clarify, he just began removing my clothes, his hands more textured than usual. I licked my lips with a heavy tongue, tasting the sharp, metallic fluid left behind from Anita's cunt. The ceiling seemed to move, the grey patches in the white paint shifting, swirling like paisley fabric. I didn't realize I was naked until I felt a draft on my bare skin, my nipples going hard. 

When Keith slipped a finger into my vulva, I couldn't physically control my reaction. "Oh my god, oh my god," I moaned, thrashing around in the bottomless bed. 

"Bad?" he asked, his voice coming from the top of a cliff.

"No, good, too good." 

I came after just a few seconds of stimulation, tears streaming down my cheeks. Soon, Keith was naked and inside of me. Time crunched on top of itself; we fucked for an eternity, and I came a dozen times or more, but it only felt like minutes. I turned my head to look out the window one second and saw a loud, boisterous sun pressed against the glass, looked back at my lovers face, and then glanced to the window a moment later only to see the violet sky of dusk. There was somewhere I needed to be, people who might miss me, but I couldn't remember. I'd never been so happy, so alive and electric. The bed felt impossibly soft, Anita's mouth inhumanly sweet, Keith's cock in my cunt like making love to God.

"I'm finished, I think," he said, eventually. I looked down to see him jerking him limp penis to no success. "Can't get it up again."

"How many times did you cum?" Anita asked him.

"Four, I think. You?"

"Three." She leaned down to suck on my tits, making my eyes cross with pleasure. "What about you Lola?"**

Now that we'd finished, the room seemed incredibly close, the ceiling low enough to bump my head on, the London skyline right next to my face, the air in the flat warm and saturated with various fluids. "I don't know," I answered honestly. "I wasn't counting."

"Are you okay, did you like it?" I couldn't tell which one of them said that. 

"Yeah, I think so. Or maybe not. I don't really know what's going on." I looked at Anita. "Your eyes, they're so blue. They're so loud and blue, I could drown."

"I think you're peaking, darling. You might want to take it easy for now."

I nodded, looking back up at the ceiling, letting my mind go blank. Despite what I'd just done, how much effort I'd exerted, I didn't feel like sleeping, too filled with perfect, beautiful emotions. I doubted if I'd ever sleep again.