Paul's Perspective

More smut, **, yadda, yadda.

There will also be a bit of physical violence. I debated putting this warning because I think it makes sense in context, but I really value not triggering anyone who might be upset by that kind of thing, so here it is. 

Hope you enjoy!

I called Robert, and he was there in a flash, hearing the anxiety in my voice. I didn't want my driver hearing what I had to say to Lo, but I didn't want to worry about finding a parking spot even more. 

"Is everything alright, Mr. McCartney?" the balding man asked as we drove.

"No, Robbie, as a matter of fact, everything is not okay, turn left here," I said, struggling to keep myself composed. "I might have a few choice words for Lorraine tonight, and I ask, as always, that you keep everything in the strictest confidence."

"Of course, of course-"

"Pull over here, please." 

As soon as the vehicle came to a mostly complete stop, I ripped open the door, running up the steps to Keith's flat and pounded on his front door. "Hey Richards, it's Paul, let me in now!" I shouted, making sure they could hear me.

When no one replied or answered the door, I pounded my fist on it over and over for what felt like minutes on end until, finally, the door was opened, making me almost punch Keith in the face. 

"What do you want, McCartney?" he asked, rubbing crud out of his eyes.

"What do I- you've got some bloody nerve," I said, pushing past him. "I want my goddamn step-daughter; do you have any idea what time it is?"

"Oi, you can't just come into people's home whenever you want."

I rolled my eyes, even though he couldn't see, and continued to the bedroom. "Is she in here, Keith, is this where you bring all the teenage girls you shag?" Opening the door, I had to turn my back immediately. Lo was laying there naked, the blankets only pulled up to her stomach, breasts completely bare. Anita was curled up next to her, similarly clad. 

"Jesus Christ, what's he doing here?" the foreign bitch spat.

"I'm here for Lo, get her dressed. We're leaving."

"Paulie," Lorraine drawled, voice sounding strange. Not drunk, something else. What the fuck had they given her?

Keith put his hand on my shoulder and whispered rather menacingly in my ear, "You better give her some privacy."

I didn't respond, just shoved past him to wait in their main room, pacing back and forth. How could I have let this happen? How could Lorraine do this to me? She knew I wanted her, that I was willing to betray Linda to be with her. And hadn't I made her happy, hadn't I shown I could keep her satisfied? This had to stop, her relationship with Keith needed to be severed. That wasn't me speaking as a slighted lover; this was what any responsible parent would do. 

After several minutes of talking to myself, Lo emerged, swaying in a loose, purple frock I was certain didn't belong to her, Anita's arm around her waist to make sure she didn't fall.

"My car's outside, Robert's driving, would you do me a favor and bring her out?" I asked.

"Sure, I don't mind doing you a favor," the blonde said, before getting in my face and making a biting motion, startling me. She cackled and left out the front door, my fists clenching with rage.

When it was just Keith and me alone in his flat, I walked up to him, pointing my finger at his chest. "I don't want you seeing her anymore," I said.