#12

Ok before I start this book I would just like to say OMG THANK YOU so much for 118 reads that's crazy and 18 votes OMG you do now know how thankful I am I love you all thank you thank you and thank you for this it means a lot anyway back to the chapter ❤️❤️
Violet p.o.v
When I opened my eyes I realized I wasn't in my room I was in a boys room.

"OH MY GOD WHAT DID I DO LAST NIGHT" I freaked out but then me being the stupid person I am I realized I slept at Ethan's last night.

I got out of bed and went downstairs to see Ethan cooking breakfast.

"Good morning Violet,did you have a nice sleep?" "Um yeah" "here I made breakfast" "wow thanks E" "no problem."

Once I was done eating my breakfast I went upstairs too Ethan's room to get my stuff.

I texted my mom saying that I slept over at the Dolan's last night so she didn't have to worry.

Once I grabbed all my stuff I thanked Ethan gave him a hug and left.

Ethan p.o.v
When Violet left I was kinda sad that she left because I liked cuddling her before I went to sleep.

When I went up to my room I sat on my bed and just went on my phone until Grayson came in my room.

"Hey bro" "hey man what's up?" "Well I think it's about time that I ditch Violet we have been going out for about half of this month now and I think she's in love with me so I think I should bring in the breakup."

So let me tell you what happened at the start,Grayson me and our group were playing truth or dare and someone dared Grayson to go out with Violet as a joke and when she was in love with him he would do something really bad to her I don't know what but I knew it would humiliate Violet.

"So what I was thinking is that I say we will go on a date at a restaurant and when she gets there we will pour spaghetti sauce all over her what do you say?."

Now I never liked this plan because well I always liked Violet even when we were bullying her I knew it was wrong.

But in grade 10 that's when Grayson and I started vine and me and Gray heard that Violet was only using us just to get popular and that hurt us because Violet was our friend but in grade 7 Grayson and I really liked Violet we would get into fights because we liked her so much but then we just started bugging her and when we went into a new grade it just got worse and worse.

It was always Grayson making me do it with him the bulling and stuff.

"Hello earth to Ethan what do you think of my plan" said Grayson snapping me out of my thoughts "oh um yeah I like it we will totally humiliate her" "ha ok I'll text the boys about it and then I will text her saying we will go on a date tomorrow."

I was scared because I knew this would hurt Violet mentally and physically I really hope it doesn't affect her to well.

Oh no what do you think about Grayson plan and do you think Ethan will stop this evil plan Grayson has just read to find out and plz give it a vote and a comment thank you so much ❤️❤️